Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Did anybody check to see if he had the proper permits and health inspections for his food stand? Business license? Collecting sales tax on the food and drinks?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to know where his "80% of Tennesseans support a mandatory background check" statistic came from
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd love to know where his "80% of Tennesseans support a mandatory background check" statistic came from
View Quote
Probably asked five soccermoms in Nashville, and only one of them gave an intelligent answer, then extrapolated that data to represent all of TN.

If you look at how those polls are usually worded, they either imply that there is no current background check requirement (even for dealers) and ask a general question about supporting a requirement for background checks, or they just ask if the person supports a background check requirement (implying that they are only asking about dealer transactions) and 'interpret' the responses to cover private sales.  The key is to select mainly people that know jack shit about the current gun laws, and word the questions to make them think that there are currently very, very few restrictions on gun sales.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish some BATF had actually done his/her job and arrested the ass for selling a firearm at a 'RETAIL' establishment without having a FFL.  That would have seen him going away and not bothering real folks for about 10 years!

Where and whom is he supposedly representing?

I wonder what he had done if someone had handed him the cash for the 47 then picked it up and walked off?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
A) He asked his staff.

B) He asked the old biddies at the quilting groups.

C) He lied like every other single cocksucking liberal politician.

D) All of the above.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I wonder what he had done if someone had handed him the cash for the 47 then picked it up and walked off?
View Quote
You can bet bottom dollar there was some sort of security around him. Either Metro or Capital po-po.

Stewart is a perfect example of the kids who got hammered in dodgeball in junior high. I bet he fucking cried when he got hit.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
And what would happen if he sold it to someone that was prohibited from purchasing it?  I'd rather he just goes and shoots it. It's an IO so it'll take care of the problem.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:45:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Probably asked five soccermoms in Nashville, and only one of them gave an intelligent answer, then extrapolated that data to represent all of TN.

If you look at how those polls are usually worded, they either imply that there is no current background check requirement (even for dealers) and ask a general question about supporting a requirement for background checks, or they just ask if the person supports a background check requirement (implying that they are only asking about dealer transactions) and 'interpret' the responses to cover private sales.  The key is to select mainly people that know jack shit about the current gun laws, and word the questions to make them think that there are currently very, very few restrictions on gun sales.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The way his body language was screaming when he said it, I'm going with Bob's choice C that he just pulled it out of his ass. I don't think he has the integrity to do even a fraudulent poll, so he just made it up. At most, he googled the Brady website.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I was two blocks away when he pulled this. I found out about it later. Really wish I would have known, especially since he was live streaming it. I definitely would've gone over and messed with him.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Well that D-Bags story has made it to Canada. Even those entitled liberals think he's a tool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top