Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 5:45:40 AM EDT
My children owe tens of thousands of dollars in student loans. I probably fall in the lower-middle class. Now, Nashville wants to start paying for illegal's tuition. Wth is wrong with those people?

Please contact your representatives. I feel like I no longer have a country.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 6:19:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My children owe tens of thousands of dollars in student loans. I probably fall in the lower-middle class. Now, Nashville wants to start paying for illegal's tuition. Wth is wrong with those people?

Please contact your representatives. I feel like I no longer have a country.
View Quote

Only bill I know of simply makes certain of them eligible for the in-state rate. Where are you getting some move to fund it too?

- OS
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Illegals should not get in-state rate either. If they are illegal, they cannot be residents. LOL. This whole illegal rump love is getting fucking crazy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Nashville has become NY South, IMO. Sad to see.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
This is bullshit beyond belief.  I applied to and enrolled in UTK as out of state. I later bought a home in my own name in Tn and they still did not want to give me instate unless I took a semester off.  Fuck giving illegals in state.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Illegals should not get in-state rate either. If they are illegal, they cannot be residents. LOL. This whole illegal rump love is getting fucking crazy.
View Quote
Or any rate really.
Come back with a visa.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I read that the tuition for illegals bill failed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#8]
how about the ol' show up at the stadium to sign up ploy?   Then lock the doors.  Greyhound is ready when you are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#9]
These foot-in-the-door types of legislations seem like annoyances, and tend to be forgotten when they don't pass, but they indicate the existence of a hostile constituency (and their legislators) who can ruin a great state in short order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top