Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2017 12:58:59 AM EDT
Hi All,

I'm about to move back to TN in a few months(roughly Clarksville area). I got into shooting PRS out here in Idaho, and I'm wondering if there are any similar shoots in TN/KY.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
K&M in Finger TN (southeast of Jackson) has PRS and other long range matches. They also have all the other types: 3 gun, 2 gun, pistol, etc, but long range is K&M's specialty.

They have a couple of ranges over 1000 yards and many more over 500.

K&M link

K&M Facebook
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
K&M will definitely be your best bet as far as matches go. Strategic Edge has a small monthly match and is good for practicing drills and getting data. But if you are moving to within 2 hrs of K&M its worth it to be a member there. Its probably one of the best facilities in the country, top notch. They also host numerous national level PRS matches each year. Also look into Rockcastle Shooting Center in Bowling Green,KY. They are getting a precision rifle match series together as well. I talked to the match director at the Alabama Precision match last weekend.

You are in a great location to be able to get to several PRS match locations without a super long drive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:47:39 AM EDT
[#5]
K&M is great. As much as I pay to be a member, I really should shoot more. They have lots of classes and matches. Follow them on facebook if you want the most up to date info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top