Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2017 3:41:57 PM EDT
He'll be speaking at the Municipal Auditorium. Tickets are still available and are free.

Tickets here
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Just heard earlier.  Goddamn company sending me out of state in the morning.

He is going to be within walking distance of my front door.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If he orders a load of brick or block, I'd be happy to deliver it. Thsts about the only way I'll be able to attend.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,

I had thought about going. I get to that page, and you have to marry a cell phone number to your tickets.

Since this whole Trump thing, the republican party has been sending me all kinds of stuff, including emails begging for money. I don't want to give them any.

So, I am leery of giving up my cell number for this.

O well!
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#4]
What the hell, I got mine.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bet the usual libtards in Nashville are pissing themselves over this..................  
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
'IF' anyone gets to go and actually ask him a question, then I have a couple I would love to ask him.

1.  Will you rescind the Klinton Exec Order banning Chinese AK's and ammo?

2.  Will you tell the BATF to rescind their BS regs on barrels and the like?  You know ALL THEY enacted when they could not get the laws passed THEY wanted.

Now what would y'all like to ask him?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

We make America great by making great Americans, and that starts with sending them to great schools, like you did with your children. Will private school tuition be tax deductible under your tax plan.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
'IF' anyone gets to go and actually ask him a question, then I have a couple I would love to ask him.

2.  Will you tell the BATF to rescind their BS regs on barrels and the like?  You know ALL THEY enacted when they could not get the laws passed THEY wanted.

View Quote

1.  He's trying to choke trade with China. I don't think lifting that is on his radar.

2. The "barrel ban" as lame as it is, is not that big of a deal. I'd rather go after the Hughes Admendment.

I have a whole bunch of questions I'd love to throw at him.
Like, I bust my ass at work and give a 3rd of my paycheck to the Feds so they can give it to someone that's an 8th generation Welfare recipient. Or a foreign government that harbors our enemies.
Is that the way it's supposed to work?

We didn't have a problem with illegal immigration prior to, oh about 1968. So what changed?

Our country is full of fat asses. How about a tax credit for my kids playing sports?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Top of my head:

Will the federal prosecution of Deutsche Bank (you know, the one that has loaned you half a billion dollars) continue, now that you've fired the attorney who was in charge of it?  

What about inquiries into the prime Soviet money laundry Cyprus Bank, of which your Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is the co-chairman, along with Soviet "Fertilizer King" Dmitry Rybolovlev, who bought your Palm Beach property without ever setting foot on it, give you a $60 million dollar profit.

Will your committee allow the Chinese government front Anbang to buy 666 Fifth Avenue (and putting half a billion dollars into your son-in-law's pocket) even though they were denied buying one in San Diego last year due to security concerns?

After ranting about Obama's "exorbitant" traveling habits, you have already exceeded his yearly travel/security budget in a bit over one month. Do you really think it's fair for the taxpayer to front 24/7 security for three locations, not even counting those for the rest of your family?

You said during campaign you would "not accept a salary". But you accepted your first paycheck already. Are you going to donate it? Who to, and when? Assuming you do, I'm sure you will take the deduction for charitable giving on your taxes, which will mean that the US Treasury will be out an extra 150,000 clams over the cost of your salary?

etc.

- OS
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]
A friend of mine let me know that she has an extra ticket if I want to go.
Just heard on the local news that they're closing streets down at noon. I'll probably go downtown early and hang out at the Beer Sellar.

Trying to think of a great sign to make to piss off some protestors.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A friend of mine let me know that she has an extra ticket if I want to go.
Just heard on the local news that they're closing streets down at noon. I'll probably go downtown early and hang out at the Beer Sellar.

Trying to think of a great sign to make to piss off some protestors.
View Quote

How about, 'We WON, get over it!"
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Top of my head:

Will the federal prosecution of Deutsche Bank (you know, the one that has loaned you half a billion dollars) continue, now that you've fired the attorney who was in charge of it?  

What about inquiries into the prime Soviet money laundry Cyprus Bank, of which your Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is the co-chairman, along with Soviet "Fertilizer King" Dmitry Rybolovlev, who bought your Palm Beach property without ever setting foot on it, give you a $60 million dollar profit.

Will your committee allow the Chinese government front Anbang to buy 666 Fifth Avenue (and putting half a billion dollars into your son-in-law's pocket) even though they were denied buying one in San Diego last year due to security concerns?

After ranting about Obama's "exorbitant" traveling habits, you have already exceeded his yearly travel/security budget in a bit over one month. Do you really think it's fair for the taxpayer to front 24/7 security for three locations, not even counting those for the rest of your family?

You said during campaign you would "not accept a salary". But you accepted your first paycheck already. Are you going to donate it? Who to, and when? Assuming you do, I'm sure you will take the deduction for charitable giving on your taxes, which will mean that the US Treasury will be out an extra 150,000 clams over the cost of your salary?

etc.

- OS
View Quote

*snort*
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Top of my head:

etc.

- OS
View Quote

Not sure if NeverTrumper, Democrat, or just the victim of not washing hands after shooting 22LR or reloading.

I'm betting at least 2 out of 3 are true, just not sure which.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Where should I park and what time should i get there?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If he orders a load of brick or block, I'd be happy to deliver it. Thsts about the only way I'll be able to attend.
View Quote

What would he order brick and bloc........ohhhh

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

1.  He's trying to choke trade with China. I don't think lifting that is on his radar.

2. The "barrel ban" as lame as it is, is not that big of a deal. I'd rather go after the Hughes Admendment.

Like, I bust my ass at work and give a 3rd of my paycheck to the Feds so they can give it to someone that's an 8th generation Welfare recipient. Or a foreign government that harbors our enemies.

We didn't have a problem with illegal immigration prior to, oh about 1968. So what changed?

Our country is full of fat asses. How about a tax credit for my kids playing sports?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Illegal immigration was actually a problem in the late 1860s when Chinese and Gypsies were having babies who became citizens, and then in the 1890s it was the Chinese again.  In the 1980s it was middle/south Americans, and it's been almost continuous since then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top