Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 10:44:42 PM EDT
Greetings from SC.

After searching for weeks, it looks like WCM has the local prices beat by at least 4k on the 2500HD. I understand they are a volume dealer and I am sure they have customers come from all over.

Looking for someone that may have any experience with them any maybe an idea if they offer any transport from the Nashville airport as I will have to fly in.

Wouldn't be a problem otherwise but trying to gather info as I don't want any problems with an 8 hour drive in front of me, or the hassle of finding my way home if things should go sideways.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Shoot me an IM when you want to come into town.

I live near the airport. I'll pick you up and drive ya to Lebanon.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Very kind of you to offer rabbit killer. But I have to admit, the 69 part makes me a bit suspicious.

Seriously through. Thanks for the offer but I would never bother someone over something as trivial as this. Mostly looking for info on the dealership..mostly.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I work in Lebanon...but never have dealt with that particular dealership.
I drive past their lot every morning...seems nice though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried to buy a truck from them in 2015.  Was interested in trading a Used truck (2009 GMC) that was paid for and in great shape.  Spoke to a Sales Guy, a Sales Supervisor, the Sales Manager and the GM.  I literally had 4 different proposals for trade value and 4 different bottom line numbers on what the new truck would cost (not including the trade).  None could explain how they came to their numbers or figure out how to correctly apply the rebates they were advertising on local TV/Radio.

It was one of the most ridiculous buying experiences in my life.  That said, everyone was extremely nice and comms were good .  

I didn't buy the truck and have never been back.  They have great selection and maybe I just caught everyone in the entire dealership on their collective bad day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top