Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2017 12:55:24 PM EDT
There will be an Appleseed at the TWRA range March 4th and 5th. If you have never heard of Appleseed or shot an Appleseed and live in the Nashville area you should come on out. It will really improve you shooting and it will be a great time!

The location is:

Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - Stones River Shooting
2618 Hobson Pike
Antioch, TN 37013

Most people use a 10-22 or some other kind of 22 to save money on ammo but any gun will do. You need around 500 rounds. I can not say enough good things about Appleseed and if you can shoot up to the Rifleman standard there, you can really shoot.

Check out the website to register:

Antioch Appleseed

More Appleseed info here including how to prepare for an Appleseed.

Appleseed Home

How to Prepare
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a few days until the Antioch Appleseed! The weather is looking perfect. Don't let not having a rifle for it stop you. I have loaner 10-22 rifles and can hook you up. All you need is ammo and your lunch. The guns like Aguila Standard Velocity, CCI standard vel or Mini Mags, some like Federal AutoMatch.

Let me know and your rifle will be waiting for you. They are trick rifles too so you will really enjoy them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top