Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:40:05 AM EDT
Just heard on channel 5 that Whataburger is looking for an area manager for the Nashville area on their Corporate LinkedIn page. Seems like this means more than one Whataburger could be headed our way!

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/268421762
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Used to be one near Rivergate Mall decades ago, where Tricket Honda is now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to be one on Nolensville Road also near where the Zoo is now also.  I hope we get a few back here.  They used to have good Burgers and shakes.

One in the Boro would be a welcomed addition.  I know Mike E. would frequent it OFTEN!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#3]
They need to make their way over towards Knoxville area.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ate there in Corpus Christi, on par with Burger King. Not sure it's anything to get excited about.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Honest burger at an honest price.  Not a gaudy foo foo burger at Steak prices.  Have to admit I like Sonic/Wendy's burgers though.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Ohh... I love Whataburger!

I left Texas when I was 12years old moving to the pitiful northeast shithole I call Connecticut. It was one of my favorite places to eat before we moved.

Now that we moved to Tennessee, we actually drove all the way down to Jackson Miss and the other in Alabama just for their burgers last year.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ohh... I love Whataburger!

I left Texas when I was 12years old moving to the pitiful northeast shithole I call Connecticut. It was one of my favorite places to eat before we moved.

Now that we moved to Tennessee, we actually drove all the way down to Jackson Miss and the other in Alabama just for their burgers last year.
View Quote

Next time you drive through Alabama, make it a point to stop at a Jack's Burgers. Their food is excellent and cheap, their milkshakes and ice cream based stuff is even better. I used to stop at the one in Dodge City, AL all the time, because it's one of a few restaurants which have semi-truck parking.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.eatatjacks.com/static/images/logo.png

Next time you drive through Alabama, make it a point to stop at a Jack's Burgers. Their food is excellent and cheap, their milkshakes and ice cream based stuff is even better. I used to stop at the one in Dodge City, AL all the time, because it's one of a few restaurants which have semi-truck parking.
View Quote

Stopped at Jacks a year ago returning from Tejas, was the only place at the exit besides a gas station.

Burger and shake was very good.

Never heard of them before that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top