Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2016 9:11:14 AM EDT
I have been trying to find a carbine class for myself if anyone knows about one please let me know thanks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
you missed two great ones in cookeville today and saturday
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:42:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with shooters edge in piney flats.  Maybe tac2 in Greenville.  There is one around Bluff city but can't remember the name of it.  Also, I know there is a guy in Church hill that does them.  Yeah, my idgas has kicked in or I might google it for you.  Tac2 has been recommended to me multiple times in the past.  YMMV
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have been trying to find a carbine class for myself if anyone knows about one please let me know thanks.
View Quote

If I may? Attend a couple of 3 Gun matches & simply watch. Then go shoot in several of them. I guarantee you that you will learn more from your fellow shooters & your personal experiences for about 1/10th the cost of attending these classes.

My .o2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top