Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like one of these in grey or od.

thanks
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#3]
GratioFlash was talking about hosting another event once the corn is off the field. I bet we get one this Fall around Oct/Nov. I will be shooting all day . We need more targets. I will come in early to work on setup and nametags. We got to be in arfcom uniform though.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in for a shirt size XL, who am I kidding.  XXL
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Im in for at least one 2XL. And I possibly be able to help to a set up for a shoot as well
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in for a couple of XXL shirts and some decals.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GratioFlash was talking about hosting another event once the corn is off the field. I bet we get one this Fall around Oct/Nov. I will be shooting all day . We need more targets. I will come in early to work on setup and nametags. We got to be in arfcom uniform though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2016 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in for at least 2 large in either OD or smoky gray.

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:22:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in again for HTF shoot!
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need ROB78 Voldaddy over by us with his meat cooking setup so he can enjoy the festivities as much as the rest of us. I want a couple racks of ribs and those beans for home. It will be an event whenever Gratio Flash gets the time. Gonna be busy these next couple of months.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We need ROB78 over by us with his meat cooking setup so he can enjoy the festivities as much as the rest of us. I want a couple racks of ribs and those beans for home. It will be an event whenever Gratio Flash gets the time. Gonna be busy these next couple of months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need ROB78 over by us with his meat cooking setup so he can enjoy the festivities as much as the rest of us. I want a couple racks of ribs and those beans for home. It will be an event whenever Gratio Flash gets the time. Gonna be busy these next couple of months.

I'm already thinking about those beans!!!

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might have the wife record Robs Voldaddy's culinary wizardry in order to replicate it. Those beans are a gift to the world.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, I'm not saying Rob's beans are good or bad but was it not Voldaddy who cooked the ribs and beans at the last shoot?

ETA... And yeah the beans were good but those ribs, mmmh ribs.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#15]
All I know is I do not want to be down wind from all y'all bean lovers!  I can just see it now, Blazing Saddles ala AR 15 style.

Now when do we say how many and where to send whatever it costs to?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All I know is I do not want to be down wind from all y'all bean lovers!  I can just see it now, Blazing Saddles ala AR 15 style.

Now when do we say how many and where to send whatever it costs to?
View Quote

If anyone brings a flame thrower if probably would be best (safest) if used before lunch lol
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Y'all are complimenting the wrong man! I'm sure Rob appreciates it, but it's Voldaddy that did the cooking!
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Y'all are complimenting the wrong man! I'm sure Rob appreciates it, but it's Voldaddy that did the cooking!
View Quote

And I fail at life once again. WE needed name tags.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#19]
It sounds like you guys need to offer up that bean recipe with every shirt purchase.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not all of us! Some of us Remember who feeds us well. ( check a few posts up)
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It sounds like you guys need to offer up that bean recipe with every shirt purchase.
View Quote

If you make the shoot you can try them for your self, (and may even get the recipe) but for the record the RIBS are what you want, the beans are just a dam good side.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't normally eat beans, but those were on a different scale. Everything was great! I just wish the chef could cook out there with us so he can shoot too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't normally eat beans, but those were on a different scale. Everything was great! I just wish the chef could cook out there with us so he can shoot too.
View Quote

While tormenting us with the smells of good food cooking.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I still have one of the bootleg HTF shirts from a while back with the Gadsden DTOM snake / BFL / Tennessee stars.

I'm in.
View Quote

Me too. I'd kill to have a hoodie.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
YukonBoy's logo on front with TNBFL on the back with he "patron state" verbiage?
View Quote

Damn skippy!

ETA: sorry, I just noticed these two posts are 4 months old. If possible, the DTOM snake on the front would be outstanding.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I just want to know if I should plan on mine being a Christmas present to myself?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Did we decide on a color and price yet?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Looks like the majority selection was grey shirts, but I have a IM to spawn asking if we can do more than one color and rough pricing in the ARFstore.
View Quote

Dandy!  Thank You.  If we go with two colors that will mean I will get two of each color.

While 18 of us voted for gray, do we have a rough count of how many folks will actually buy?  I ask as some may want more than just the one vote they made.  For example if one voted OD but actually want two or more shirts, does that offset one vote for one gray shirt?  

A larger total of how many shirts may also affect price.

Just some thoughts to ponder.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Looks like the majority selection was grey shirts, but I have a IM to spawn asking if we can do more than one color and rough pricing in the ARFstore.
View Quote

Anyone have a mock up of the final design?  What sort of gray are we talking, like the currently popular "wolf" or "disruptive" medium gray or just a simple heather gray?  I would be much more interested in the "wolf gray" over the heather gray.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Bump for any updates
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah I am interested in this also.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#33]
In for a shirt and some stickers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#34]
I need my shirts before SHOT show if I am to properly represent the TNHTF to the world.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#35]
I didnt miss this boat, did I?

I know I bought the ticket....
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]
I think the shirts have been put on the back burner until the lowers are ironed out.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top