Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 10:42:55 PM EDT
Hello all, can I get some recommendations for where to stay in Nashville for a Titans game. A friend is going there in Sept and asked me. I've usually stayed downtown but they are wanting to save some money. Ally help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Stadium Inn.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stadium Inn.
View Quote

Came here to say this
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stadium Inn.
View Quote

Uhmmmm, no.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hello all, can I get some recommendations for where to stay in Nashville for a Titans game. A friend is going there in Sept and asked me. I've usually stayed downtown but they are wanting to save some money. Ally help would be appreciated.
View Quote

What sort of budget? *I* would save on cab fare & parking & stay at a downtown hotel within walking distance. Mariott Downtown, Sheraton Downtown, etc.

If parking & so forth isn't an issue, I would stay around the Rivergate area, maybe in Mt. Juliet. Both are about a 30 min drive to the stadium but the rooms are a bit cheaper. MUCH better area than the Stadium Inn!

DO NOT STAY ON DICKERSON ROAD!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Stay downtown.  

Lots of walkable stuff.  Use Uber for longer trips out.  Worth the money.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Day's Inn?  
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Uhmmmm, no.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stadium Inn.

Uhmmmm, no.  

Hey, he said they're to save money. Just because they have hookers dead from an OD in the halls doesn't mean its a bad place does it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hey, he said they're to save money. Just because they have hookers dead from an OD in the halls doesn't mean its a bad place does it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stadium Inn.

Uhmmmm, no.  

In that case, they could sleep in their cars in the T/A truck stop parking lot. The truckers won't bother them, but the "recreational reptiles" might.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the help all. He's wanting to stay close to $100 a night or less. He mentioned a couple of hotels by Opry Mills, how is that part of town? (I prefer the Renaissance or the Hampton in downtown, but he ain't me)
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks for the help all. He's wanting to stay close to $100 a night or less. He mentioned a couple of hotels by Opry Mills, how is that part of town? (I prefer the Renaissance or the Hampton in downtown, but he ain't me)
View Quote

Tell him to stop being a tight wad. $200ish to stay downtown is well worth the convenience. To me an extra $100 is worth not having to deal with driving/parking.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Great part of town & right next to the mall with Bass Pro (for looking) & Off Broadway Shoes (for the wife). Most of those hotels there have a downtown shuttle.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Any other recommendations on places to stay? Heading there in the morning and everything on west end is either booked or retardedly expensive... Not sure what's going on this weekend
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Hampton Inn/Bellevue has decent rates. It's about eight miles west of downtown on 40, but there are lots of places to eat around here, and it's driving distance from all the cool stuff to do. Royal Range is in the other side of the interstate and is open on Sunday.

Check them out
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Any other recommendations on places to stay? Heading there in the morning and everything on west end is either booked or retardedly expensive... Not sure what's going on this weekend
View Quote

West End is the high dollar end of town. Check Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro, anything about 10-15 miles away from downtown.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Rumor has it that Bob runs a Bed and Breakfast at his place.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Stadium Inn.
View Quote

For years I have driven past it and noticed the continually yellowing drapes. I just read the google reviews.

Wow.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys... there must have been a few things going on over the weekend. Ended up staying next to the airport.... sadly Princes is closed today so I've got to try some hot chicken before trekking back to Florida.

Next time I've got to come here with some friends without the wife. Lots of hot women in this town.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't stay at the Knight's Inn on the east side of the river.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top