Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2016 9:48:10 PM EDT
The girlfriend's girlfriend, who lives in Nashville (we're in AL), wants to get a gun for home protection.

What's the best lgs in Nashville for a woman to look and handle different pistols? What is the best lgs to do transfers at?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Best pricing & in-stock is The Gun Crew.
(615) 294-5806
2405 Old Hickory Blvd.

The best variety under one roof is at a gun show. No dealer can offer the amount of volume a gun show can/does.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget Guns & Leather in Greenbrier or Hendersonville. Royal Range in Bellevue and Nashville Armory have indoor ranges, as do G & L, so your friend of a friend can even rent one first before buying.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The Nashville Armory, my friend!
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The girlfriend's girlfriend, who lives in Nashville (we're in AL), wants to get a gun for home protection.

What's the best lgs in Nashville for a woman to look and handle different pistols? What is the best lgs to do transfers at?

Thanks!
View Quote

One of the Guns and Leathers. Minimal Fuddery going on there, they let you rent guns, and you can practice drawing from the holster.

I haven't had really any positive interactions at Nashville Armory.

They wouldn't let me shoot steel cased 9mm, range officer just hovers over you waiting for any infractions, not allowed to draw from the holster, cost is higher than others, and the staff talked down to me because I clearly wasn't an operator.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top