Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2015 8:47:19 AM EDT
Dark green or gray Ford Fiesta east bound I40 going through Jackson around 6:30-6:40 am.
BFL driver side rear window with a peace sign above it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Wonder if I'd left off the comment about the peace sign if I would have gotten a response.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wonder if I'd left off the comment about the peace sign if I would have gotten a response.
View Quote

Some ARF member is outside frantically scrapping it off their car.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could have been worse it could have been one of those Coexist stickers and I not talking the gun one or the bomber Crescent.

Hey maybe I should give the guy or gal a pass maybe they meant peace through superior fire power, yeah I'm sure that's what was meant.....Right?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It could have been worse it could have been one of those Coexist stickers and I not talking the gun one or the bomber Crescent.

Hey maybe I should give the guy or gal a pass maybe they meant peace through superior fire power, yeah I'm sure that's what was meant.....Right?
View Quote

Maybe the arfcommer was trying to suggest something about the duality of man.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
It could have been me but I don't own a Ford Festiva and have never been to Jackson so, maybe not.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It could have been me but I don't own a Ford Festiva and have never been to Jackson so, maybe not.
View Quote

So YOU DO have a peace sticker.

Link Posted: 12/10/2015 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Jungian thing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Well this morning who ever the above mentioned arfcommer was not having a good morning as I passed them on the side of  I-40 with damage to the rear of their vehicle and an officer on scene. Hopefully no whiplash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top