Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2015 12:51:45 PM EDT
I live in Knoxville and will be in Nashville Wednesday through Friday.  Looking for gun shops worth visiting.  I have been to the Franklin Gun Shop, and at least one other that I forget the name of.

Any other must-visits?

Is The Gun Crew a good shop worth visiting?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Guns & Leather in Greenbrier and Nashville Armory are my go to shops.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
A big +1 for The Gun Crew.

Reese has got all kinds of goodies in stock.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Do U reload???

We've got some good reloading shops in the area also.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to Franklin Gun Shop and the Gun Crew, both nice shops.  Picked up a Colt at the latter.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Franklin Gun Shop is good for grins and 'sticker-shock'. They certainly know their clientele.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do U reload???

View Quote

Tell me more please...

Grant
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tell me more please...

Grant
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do U reload???

Tell me more please...

Grant

The Reloader's Bench in Mt Juliet is the place to start, followed by Outpost Armory in Christiana (be advised that Chris Barrett sold it the guy who owns Everything Weapons; so, if it wasn't overpriced already, it certainly will be now).

Volens et Potens / Ne Desit Virtus
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Franklin Gun Shop is good for grins and 'sticker-shock'. They certainly know their clientele.
View Quote

Oh, come on.   You know you want a $1200 Egyptian FN49.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Reloader's Bench in Mt Juliet is the place to start, followed by Outpost Armory in Christiana (be advised that Chris Barrett sold it the guy who owns Everything Weapons; so, if it wasn't overpriced already, it certainly will be now).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do U reload???

Tell me more please...

Grant

Damn. That is the place I go when I need something at retail. When did this happen? Last time I was there, they were still selling all of the Barrett schwag up front.... it has been a few months or more though.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do U reload???

Tell me more please...

Grant

The above mentioned shops are my #1 and #2 shops for retail reloading supplies.

Also...There is A&H Reloading in Nashville on 4th Ave. South

and Lebanon Gun Shop on Hartman Drive in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Damn. That is the place I go when I need something at retail. When did this happen? Last time I was there, they were still selling all of the Barrett schwag up front.... it has been a few months or more though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do U reload???

Tell me more please...

Grant

This transaction did not go through. Barrett's still own it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top