Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 6:54:37 PM EDT
I'm headed to Nashville tomorrow, will be in Brentwood in the morning and then headed over to Gallatin in the evening.  I've got a bit of downtime and trying to fill it by filling my stomach in an off-the-wall place that's not expensive but has decent food.  Anybody care to point me to their favorite place that fits this criteria?  Don't yet know what I'm in the mood for, but it'll probably be a "grill" of some sort or hell I might even go for pizza or Messican.  Haven't yet made my mind up, so I'm open to suggestions.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Noshville Deli, and that's not a typo.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Riverside Grill Shack, Five Points Pizza, Mitchell's Deli. Haven't found any Mexican food that I'm in love with.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Philip's deli in Brentwood if you are going to be there.

Philadelphia Royal and the pasta salad should do the trick.

Or Gabby's hamburgers near Greer stadium ( 8th ave and chestnut - take Franklin road north out of Brentwood as it becomes 8th).

What do you want to eat?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Fletcher's Pizza in Donelson has a decent lunch buffet. It can be crowded though.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Judge beans bbq in brentwood.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Dan's Cafe; 5th & Lafayette. Meat-n-three type of joint but BEST food in Nashville! I have NEVER left there less than stuffed full!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang I wasn't able to hit any of these places up.  Had a friggin 22hr day and didn't have time to eat in any place but stinking fast food.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dan's Cafe; 5th & Lafayette. Meat-n-three type of joint but BEST food in Nashville! I have NEVER left there less than stuffed full!  
View Quote

I was by that area and probably had time to stop, but had a bunch of sensitive equipment in the back of my truck so I got out of the city before I could stop and eat.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top