Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2015 7:50:04 AM EDT
I go to the warehouse on Manufacturer's Row in Trenton.  The retail site on hwy 45 is fine, but the warehouse has everything.

Recent deals:  

3 Day Assault Blackhawk backpacks for $40.  Many of them were DRMO'd and had never been used.  Mine still had a tag on it.  Cheapest I could find them online was $99+ shipping.

Revision Desert Locust goggles with full kit (replacement lenses, cleaning kit, carry bag) for $20.  Many were DRMO'd and never used.  Many still have the tags on them.  Cheapest I could find the full kit online was $89.  

Northface gear bags.  Used but in excellent condition $45.  Too big for me, but it's a great price for someone needing a bigxhuge duffel bag.

Complete ECWS sleep systems for $155.  All 5 pieces and they're in good to great condition.  

The warehouse is uncooled so be prepared to sweat.  You'll also need to be prepared to dig through huge boxes.

No, I don't work there nor am I affiliated with them, but I don't mind helping out my fellow west Tennesseans.  We don't have much around here so it's nice to have a big surplus store right around the corner.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Good to know, will try to check it out next time I head west.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to know, will try to check it out next time I head west.
View Quote

They move a lot of stuff quickly.

I didn't know it at the time, but they serve as a buyer/wholesaler for a ton of surplus stores.

Pretty sure that's why I see new stuff every time I go; lots of product turnover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top