Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 7:04:04 PM EDT
and get buzzed by a swarm of little birds.

No shit, came over 65 at tree top level and did some loops.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]

I drove into a swarm of bees on my way back from Joilet IL yesterday... With the windows down.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, Fin but us Clarksville area guys are yawning over this.

EDIT: Nice plug in the background.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

I drove into a swarm of bees on my way back from Joilet IL yesterday... With the windows down.
View Quote

Hope you had an Epi Pen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry, Fin but us Clarksville area guys are yawning over this.

EDIT: Nice plug in the background.
View Quote

Understood.

Figured they were going to the Guard compound.  

But it's still neat to see em come out of nowhere
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup pretty much an every day occurrence around here.

Like you said, probably stopping by the NG HQ there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Little birds you say?

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I love getting the occasional flyover at my house.  The wife just rolls her eyes and laughs during the 30seconds when I turn into a 5yr old.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#9]
LoL and as if on queue, a Blackhawk flies low and slow over the house.  Really low, actually, like 150' low.  Thought he was looking for a place to land or something.

ETA:  And now a fighter jet flies over in the clouds somewhere.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I was out at Haw Ridge Park (near Bull Run, Oak Ridge) two weekends ago when a group of 3 flew over then circled around and came back. Very cool.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#11]
The little birds flew over my place in Hermitage around Noon. Even the wife was impressed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#12]
When they deactivated al the OH-58s on FT Campbell not too long ago, they got a video of them doing a flyover in two V formations over the hospital on base where I work. It was pretty impressive. It's on the Blachfield Army Community Hospital Facebook page, but I can't figure out how to link the video here.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When they deactivated al the OH-58s on FT Campbell not too long ago, they got a video of them doing a flyover in two V formations over the hospital on base where I work. It was pretty impressive. It's on the Blachfield Army Community Hospital Facebook page, but I can't figure out how to link the video here.
View Quote

I remember seeing that a few weeks ago and wondered what was going on.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kind of hard to see them but they're there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top