Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2015 4:53:47 PM EDT
Sams club winchester/385 had the combo 50/30 cal ammo cans marked down to $20 for the pair today. There was 40ish of them left.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sams club winchester/385 had the combo 50/30 cal ammo cans marked down to $20 for the pair today. There was 40ish of them left.
View Quote

Every time I've been in Bass Pro lately (not a lot), they had 50 cal cans.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Academy in Collierville had some cans as well.  I did not look at the price though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Accurate Law Enforcement on Summer for .50's.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#4]
It's hard to understand today's higher prices on these.  I used to pull these off stacks at shows for $3-$4 apiece.  You would think the supply and surplus would be  greater right now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's hard to understand today's higher prices on these.  I used to pull these off stacks at shows for $3-$4 apiece.  You would think the supply and surplus would be  greater right now.
View Quote

I have seen .50 cal cans go for a buck on Sunday at Knob Creek.

They were selling them cheap to keep from hauling them home.

That was a few years ago.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top