Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2015 11:50:16 AM EDT
I have a younger brother that is former.mil, medically discharged.

He is having to file for divorce.

He has an attorney that is located in Springfield.

He might have a warrant out for him for D/V and Child Abuse.  Which knowing him with his kids, is total horse shit.  The estranged wife and him on the other hand, I don't know, but I seriously doubt it, she is bi-polar and not on any medication that the family is aware of and she is used to getting her own way.

Estranged wife has admitted that a senior relative that requires a care giver takes care of the kids when she is not around and that is most of the time as she has not grown up.  Kids are never appropriately dressed for the weather as we have seen when they have been to Chicago to visit (I know I live n WI, am originally from Chicago).

Before our parents last saw the kids all four of them had bronchitis borderline pneumonia.  

He found out about the warrant through a buddy whose wife is friends with the estranged wife.  Chickie (the friend) will not come forth with what information she has to prove it false.

Estranged wife also screwed him on taxes she filed first, and solo, and also claimed everything there was to claim.

Estranged wife is also threatening to take the kids to Montana as to follow the latest boyfriend.

So, how screwed is my brother, his hearing on the DV and Child Abuse is in March??

Update

He had court yesterday on the DV/Child Abuse Charges    The judge laughed at the estranged wife and threw it out and told her he doesn't want to see this again through ther divorce
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
He needs to lawyer up, yesterday.

Make sure he tells his attorney everything.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I know he has a lawyer, don 't know if he got there yesterday to pay the retainer as I have heard you guys have been slammed with crappy weather.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoot me an IM/E-mail.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Jeff Walker and Bill Underhill are excellent and both are friends of mine. She may be making empty threats to keep him away. You can check for active warrants by visiting the Robertson County Sheriff's Office website. http://23.31.161.250/ArchonixXJailPublic/Default.aspx
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jeff Walker and Bill Underhill are excellent and both are friends of mine. She may be making empty threats to keep him away. You can check for active warrants by visiting the Robertson County Sheriff's Office website. http://23.31.161.250/ArchonixXJailPublic/Default.aspx
View Quote

trying to navigate the site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top