Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2015 5:47:19 PM EDT
I am an Olympic weight lifter type. I do the power cleans and snatches etc..

I need bumper plates. I need a place I can grunt, use chalk and be strong.

Finding a gym that accommodates that sucks. These name brand mommy, I only do arms, gyms suck.

Any body know of a gym that in in South East TN, that came do what I need.

I live an hour North of Chattanooga, and an hour south of Knoxville. So anywhere in between would be awesome.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out The Grit House in Cleveland. They have a Facebook with some videos to get an idea if that's what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Check out The Grit House in Cleveland. They have a Facebook with some videos to get an idea if that's what you're looking for.
View Quote
Yup they have exactly what I am looking for. Just cant find myself to make the drive yet. That may change though.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
How close are you to Dayton?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How close are you to Dayton?
View Quote
About 40 minutes.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This is for powerlifting, but no doubt a lot of the gyms have what you are looking for...

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/tennessee
View Quote
Yup they all will. They are all outside of driving distance. I am coming to find these type gyms dont exist within my area.

I am going to have to drive an hour total to get to a decent gym.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top