Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2014 1:52:10 PM EDT
Need to have a SBR engraved with trust info. Anyone know of a NFA engraver near Knoxville?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone who has used Mike Dresner in Oak Ridge has been well pleased.

http://www.lawenforcementsalestn.com

Set up appointment, he's county deputy, runs Title II FFL from his home shop.

- OS
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

- OS
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag. My first Form 1 should be approved any day and I'm in Maryville.

Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS
View Quote

+1
View Quote

My LGS charges $75 for an NFA transfer, so his fee at $45 sounds great. I might be paying that guy a visit soon.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My LGS charges $75 for an NFA transfer, so his fee at $45 sounds great. I might be paying that guy a visit soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

+1

Nice feller too. He'll bend over backwards with advice even if it doesn't put a buck in his pocket.

- OS
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Great guy to speak with.

hell I was going to drive from Nashville for him to do some engraving, but got it squared away here.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I just had Mike complete my first SBR lower over the weekend.  He is an exceptional guy and did great work for a reasonable price. Turn around was basically one day.  I will certainly be back.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Bumping this.

Just picked up my lower from Mike with Law Enforcement Sales in Oak Ridge today. Super nice guy, very easy to work with, and he showed me some of his 02 SOT/LEO toys that I drooled over.

He engraved mine nice and small in front of the magwell, and it's hardly even noticeable. I would go back in a heartbeat to have another lower done, and I'll definitely be going to him again sometime this year hopefully to get a suppressor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

+1

He has done a couple of engravings and I have a couple of transfers with him waiting.  He is a good dude.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He has done a couple of engravings and I have a couple of transfers with him waiting.  He is a good dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

+1

If the transfers you are waiting on happen to be suppressors, then I probably played with them when I was there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If the transfers you are waiting on happen to be suppressors, then I probably played with them when I was there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

If is a Saker 762 or a socom 556 you sure did.    They need a little love I bet they get lonely in Jail  lol.  I found out my stamp came back on the Saker today.  
+1

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#11]
If is a Saker 762 or a socom 556 you sure did.  They need a little love I bet they get lonely in Jail I found out my stamp came back on the Saker today.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If is a Saker 762 or a socom 556 you sure did.  They need a little love I bet they get lonely in Jail I found out my stamp came back on the Saker today.  
View Quote

Yep, definitely finger banged your SOCOM 556.

That's my next big purchase, although I'm probably gonna get a 762 Mini just to cover more options. College sucks. I need more money.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a 762 mini.  I like it a lot.  Good luck on the college,   I finally have a pretty good job after years of hard knocks, now between this site and my buddies NFA toys, my rat hole spending money doesn't pile up too much.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I've used Brandon's Awards on Bearden Hill, and Mercury Engraving in West Knoxville.  Both are good, but Mercury is priced better, and has better technique, especially if you want some form of artwork engraved--not just text.  In my opinion.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top