Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2014 2:00:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless they have changed their policy, TN residents cannot buy from them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

. I've been buying from them for years even at their old location on 41a.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone use them? Pros and cons?
View Quote

I use them when I need something right now and can't wait for Brownells or another supplier to ship to me.  For me, they're pretty convenient being 10mins down the road. I call in my order and go pick it up about 3hrs later.  They will charge you 9.5% sales tax if you're in TN and don't have a tax #. Customer service is pretty good but I've never had to return anything either.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I've ordered from them. Good service. BTW Natchez shooters supply is the one that won't sell to TN residents unless you are a business. Its their policy as a way of not undercutting the LGS they supply.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've ordered from them. Good service. BTW Natchez shooters supply is the one that won't sell to TN residents unless you are a business. Its their policy as a way of not undercutting the LGS they supply.
View Quote

That's right! I got them mixed up with Natchez.

I have ordered from Midsouth, years ago. They were GTG, but paying TN sales tax sucked.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe that you are thinking of Natchez Shooters Supplies.

Nevermind...U beat me by seconds.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Midsouth is good to go.  Only negative is paying state sales tax.  On reloading supplies they are usually cheaper than Midway or Brownell's so that even with sales tax it is a wash.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#10]
They are Horrible! Stay away at all costs.

I'm tired of everyone else buying up all their good stuff and being out of stock when I want something. Knock it off.

Seiously, they are awesome. I love that they are local. Some of the best prices on reloading supplies you will find on line. Throw in local pick up so no hazmat fees on powder or primers and I love them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL. I realized right after I typed that, that I was heading out the door to pick up my latest order from Midsouth.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might be thinking of Natchez.  Nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I buy and pick my stuff up all the time from there.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I buy and pick my stuff up all the time from there.
View Quote

^^^^^ This. Good people!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I have bought stuff from them in the past, and my wife always bitches when i ask her to drive down and pick my order up. Good company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top