Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2014 12:28:12 PM EDT
What happened to it and its link to the main thread?

Can someone post the link to it again?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This One?

The TN specific one that had been floating around in here fell off my sub list a while ago, might be archived by now. The one I posted above is still going, however.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This One?

The TN specific one that had been floating around in here fell off my sub list a while ago, might be archived by now. The one I posted above is still going, however.
View Quote

That's exactly what I needed.  THANKS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Bumping before it rolls off.  

I am determined to get 'some kind' of satisfaction from this asshole.  Either receivers or the joy of costing his worthless ass in legal fees!  Can't qualify for a 'public defender' for a civil case!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Bumping it so I can find it after I have my open heart surgery Thursday.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it's safe to say everyone's money is lost. However if you want one of their lowers Botach has them in stock.
http://www.botach.com/sierra-nevada-arms-ar15-7075-billet-lower-receivers-uppers/
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sweet Jesus, man! Best of luck to you, sir!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  I am officially Bionic now that I have a VAD attached to my heart and am either plugged into the wall or on batteries.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's just good to see you pulled through, sir. All went well, I hope?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  I am officially Bionic now that I have a VAD attached to my heart and am either plugged into the wall or on batteries.

It's just good to see you pulled through, sir. All went well, I hope?

Well I woke up without dirt in my face so I'm told that is a good sign.  LOL
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Bump
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Bump, yet once again.  Hope springs eternal.  Barring that I am going to get the lying scum thrown into the jail they work at!
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bump, yet once again.  Hope springs eternal.  Barring that I am going to get the lying scum thrown into the jail they work at!
View Quote

After reading the update on their website the guy either had no idea what he was doing/getting into or he's a con artist that knew not to start a business with your own money or a combination of the two.   I call bullshit on his "issues" of why nothing is going correctly it appears that he did no research, consulted no one, and has never ran a business prior to taking peoples money/orders.

http://www.sierranevadaarms.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=41
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

After reading the update on their website the guy either had no idea what he was doing/getting into or he's a con artist that knew not to start a business with your own money or a combination of the two.   I call bullshit on his "issues" of why nothing is going correctly it appears that he did no research, consulted no one, and has never ran a business prior to taking peoples money/orders.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His BIGGEST negative is he IS selling lowers he is finishing BEFORE providing his Rockethub funders with their 80% lowers.  I WILL have his lying butt in Jail before this is over.  Folks are 'supposed' to be impressed he is a Deputy Sheriff.  Little does he know I was one of the team that put Fate Thomas butt in Prison!  I have taken down another Sheriff since then also as a State Investigator.

Piece by piece I AM building a good case against him he will NOT be able to plea bargain out of.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
His BIGGEST negative is he IS selling lowers he is finishing BEFORE providing his Rockethub funders with their 80% lowers.  I WILL have his lying butt in Jail before this is over.  Folks are 'supposed' to be impressed he is a Deputy Sheriff.  Little does he know I was one of the team that put Fate Thomas butt in Prison!  I have taken down another Sheriff since then also as a State Investigator.

Piece by piece I AM building a good case against him he will NOT be able to plea bargain out of.
View Quote

Golf clap.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:54:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Git him Mike!
How's the Clone doing these days
Tony.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Survived a tour in both Iraq and Afcrapastan toting one of the dam 50 cals you used to make!  LOL

Instructor now at Fort Sill and fixing to start processing out of active duty and switching over to the Guard full time in Oklahoma.  He was in and we went to the NRA convention together.  Poor kid had to push me in the wheel chair thru it.  Good Son.

Best of all he has produced yet another clone!  At 2 years old now he is 3 foot 4 inch tall and 60 pounds.  Child is stronger than the clone was at that age!
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Survived a tour in both Iraq and Afcrapastan toting one of the dam 50 cals you used to make!  LOL

Instructor now at Fort Sill and fixing to start processing out of active duty and switching over to the Guard full time in Oklahoma.  He was in and we went to the NRA convention together.  Poor kid had to push me in the wheel chair thru it.  Good Son.

Best of all he has produced yet another clone!  At 2 years old now he is 3 foot 4 inch tall and 60 pounds.  Child is stronger than the clone was at that age!
View Quote

Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Bump as it was about to roll off again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Good luck to you sir in your quest for justice, as I too am a victim of a  Rockethub scam( Battle Born Tactics).
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm persistent.  Just ask all the folks I sent to prison.  LOL

Quoted:
Good luck to you sir in your quest for justice, as I too am a victim of a  Rockethub scam( Battle Born Tactics).
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Bump!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top