BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He has a history of trolling police and park rangers, in an obvious attempt to create grounds for a lawsuit.

He was banned from ar15.com after a series of posts where he essentially indicated he was trying to give himself advantages that he could use in a shoot out with the cops, though I think the last straw was when he kept posting pictures of a handgun that he had painted to look like an airsoft toy ("to make the cops think twice before shooting"), after site staff had told him to quit posting pictures of it.

He was also banned from various other firearm sites, and his habit of returning under new aliases led to one site announcing that not only was he banned, but his wife and any offspring were also banned.

I think I heard he was also banned from a dog site, after some ruckus involving advocating destroying certain types of puppies.
View Quote

Good lord. He has reached troll master level. I am waiting to see him posing sign language at someone's funeral next.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#2]
He was most recently banned as Browning51fan, iirc. Kept getting in the threads bashing him about the Radnor Lake incident with the orange tipped Draco, the black powder pistol, etc., until it was obvious it was him. He is a dangerous guy, as he will one day put himself or others into a dangerous/lethal situation. He needs professional help before it escalates into that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was most recently banned as Browning51fan, iirc. Kept getting in the threads bashing him about the Radnor Lake incident with the orange tipped Draco, the black powder pistol, etc., until it was obvious it was him. He is a dangerous guy, as he will one day put himself or others into a dangerous/lethal situation. He needs professional help before it escalates into that.
View Quote

Yeah. Like this kind of professional.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top