Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 12:03:34 AM EDT
Title says it all. Is there anywhere in the Knoxville area that does NFA engraving?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If it were me, I'd ask Predator Custom Shop.  I don't know if they do engraving, but their other work is top notch and they're good people. Worth asking.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Also, Mike Dresner in Oak Ridge. He's a LEO who does various NFA stuff from home machine shop, great guy:

http://www.lawenforcementsalestn.com/Home_Page.html

- OS
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually did mine on my own with a dremel tool because I couldn't find anyone in the Knoxville area that would do it back in 06. Looks like shit but meets the minimum legal standards.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone around the Knoxville area do laser engraving? I have 2 lowers, and a coworker has 1 lower that we would like to have laser engraved.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I had Mike at Law enforcement sales in Oak Ridge do my  SBR lower.  He is good people, does nice work..  Gonna be doing a couple of suppressor transfers through him and another sbr lower for engraving.  I checked at Predator and they told me that they did not do NFA engraving.  JD
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#7]
What about Troy Sellers in Kodiak ? Maybe ?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I ended up having Mike with LESTN in Oak Ridge do it. He was very accommodating and the work looks great.

TAC can't do it deep enough, Predator Custom can't either but they said to ask for John at Fountain City Jeweller's. He's only in on Monday and Wednesday though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top