BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup - good job. That's exactly the attitude Jesus displayed when he found the crooks in the church area.....oh, wait, he grabbed a whip and dispensed some justice, but that would not be politically correct now days....well - I'll stick with the example Jesus displayed - you can fit into the world if it males you feel better. I choose to not be of the world That's the goal - not to be politically correct - those were the Pharisees....poor choices and all. You have heard of drug store cowboys? They come as Christians as well.
View Quote

HA. You're silly.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup - good job. That's exactly the attitude Jesus displayed when he found the crooks in the church area.....oh, wait, he grabbed a whip and dispensed some justice, but that would not be politically correct now days....well - I'll stick with the example Jesus displayed - you can fit into the world if it males you feel better. I choose to not be of the world That's the goal - not to be politically correct - those were the Pharisees....poor choices and all. You have heard of drug store cowboys? They come as Christians as well.

HA. You're silly.

Many of you guys (false Christians) crack me up...like the guy at church who asked me to roll his odometer back on his work van - so he could rip off the warranty folks for a major repair....thousands of dollars. Christian? Not.....at church no less......HA is right.........The only one you are fooling is the fool in the mirror.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Can we get this thing locked for crying out loud. If some trans-sexual nazi Eskimo wants to marry their left handed lesbian albino midget cousin so be it. As long as I don't have to see, hear, smell, or talk about, I don't give a shit what people do behind closed doors. In the end do what you feel is morally right.  Oh and one more thing, the end is near.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can we get this thing locked for crying out loud. If some trans-sexual nazi Eskimo wants to marry their left handed lesbian albino midget cousin so be it. As long as I don't have to see, hear, smell, or talk about, I don't give a shit what people do behind closed doors. In the end do what you feel is morally right.  Oh and one more thing, the end is near.
View Quote

Lock away....that's the problem - you can't keep from seeing, hearing, smelling and talking about it - they will MAKE you do so by court order! You don't want to be a criminal do you? Well, they won't be happy until you have no choice....freedom and all.

I hope the end is not near - I just got in a dozen hand made jigs I have yet to try out........wait....for the fishes - and babies......
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lock away....that's the problem - you can't keep from seeing, hearing, smelling and talking about it - they will MAKE you do so by court order! You don't want to be a criminal do you? Well, they won't be happy until you have no choice....freedom and all.

I hope the end is not near - I just got in a dozen hand made jigs I have yet to try out........wait....for the fishes - and babies......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fish, not fishes. You silly gooses.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Many of you guys (false Christians) crack me up...like the guy at church who asked me to roll his odometer back on his work van - so he could rip off the warranty folks for a major repair....thousands of dollars. Christian? Not.....at church no less......HA is right.........The only one you are fooling is the fool in the mirror.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.

Whoa there friend. Don't label me. I don't believe in your 2,000 year old fairy tale any more than I believe The Smurfs is a documentary.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Whoa there friend. Don't label me. I don't believe in your 2,000 year old fairy tale any more than I believe The Smurfs is a documentary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.

No problem friend.......many an individual has died from a gunshot when they did not believe the gun was loaded....surprise! Your (or mine) opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

And I have the box set ordered - so the Smurfs better be real. They are - right?

Spelling error noted.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.

False Christians huh. I had no idea that my recognition that I do not in fact live in a theocracy made my faith false. You beautifully side stepped my statement's and started babbling about what Jesus did in a CHURCH. If gays wanted to get married in my church I would flip shit just like Jesus did.
However, I'll follow Jesus' direct teachings in Mark 12:17. You know what I don't think you've actually read the entire bible, nor do I think you understand the New Testament is more important than the Old Testament. So, at this point arguing with you is a moot point.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#9]
*Something-something Casting the first stone..Something-something

The arrogance and lack of humility among modern Christians is truly staggering.

And I'm not your friend, buddy..

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

False Christians huh. I had no idea that my recognition that I do not in fact live in a theocracy made my faith false. You beautifully side stepped my statement's and started babbling about what Jesus did in a CHURCH. If gays wanted to get married in my church I would flip shit just like Jesus did.
However, I'll follow Jesus' direct teachings in Mark 12:17. You know what I don't think you've actually read the entire bible, nor do I think you understand the New Testament is more important than the Old Testament. So, at this point arguing with you is a moot point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.

Well, I do agree with you on those two points....you don't think AND arguing is moot. Since the Bible is very clear about the subject...arguing is silly....God has spoken on the matter. As I recognize God as my Creator - I will follow His Word. Those who choose not to accept His status? Well, they too will be judged and sent to Hell.....Not my opinion - just the way it is. Believe it or not - acknowledge it or not - that is irrelevant. Don't get mad at the messenger....
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, I do agree with you on those two points....you don't think AND arguing is moot. Since the Bible is very clear about the subject...arguing is silly....God has spoken on the matter. As I recognize God as my Creator - I will follow His Word. Those who choose not to accept His status? Well, they too will be judged and sent to Hell.....Not my opinion - just the way it is. Believe it or not - acknowledge it or not - that is irrelevant. Don't get mad at the messenger....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA. You're silly.

What we, as Americans, must do regardless of religious beliefs, is band together and stop this kind of shit.

Do the right thing, and your god, or gods, will be cool with you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Religious fundamentalism, in all it's forms, will be the death of this world.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#14]
TnMike - I'm with you on the first remark....been a while since I've heard about the Presbyterians doing a drive by on the Mennonites or the Methodists.....When is the last time the First Baptists have bombed out the church of the Second Baptists?

As far as any old god being cool with your idea of doing the right thing? Can't agree there. Good news is I'd bet we have a bunch of things in common and I would stand by your side in a situation like you depicted! My belief is that each of us makes a choice - and making a choice to not make a choice - is a choice. I also believe we are each free to choose as we see fit. Your choice does not affect your standing with me, as long as you don't trample my rights. Tough subject sometimes....
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
TnMike - I'm with you on the first remark....been a while since I've heard about the Presbyterians doing a drive by on the Mennonites or the Methodists.....When is the last time the First Baptists have bombed out the church of the Second Baptists?....
View Quote

Even the worst the Unitarians would do is burn a question mark on your lawn. ;)

- OS
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
*Something-something Casting the first stone..Something-something

The arrogance and lack of humility among modern Christians is truly staggering.

And I'm not your friend, buddy..

View Quote

Who's your buddy?
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not your buddy, guy...
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a thought, don't try to force your beliefs on them and you won't set a precedent for them to do it to you.

I love all the small govt people who want the govt to give them permission to get married in the church of their choosing, after allowing them to have a church in the first place etc.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I spent seven years active army in combat arms... defending the freedom of people, ALL people.. and protecting the interests of ours....not defending the freedom of some and restricting it on others..

threads like this make me seriously wonder if we where deployed to the wrong country when we have so much to do here.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn, I came in here for a break from GD.

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The thread is a god damned week old.

GET IT TOGETHER, PEOPLE
View Quote

That's it one more post in this thread and I'm posting a pic of Tub Girl
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Oohh - I might like her?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Tag for tub girl.

Still better than OP.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Damn it. Y'all called my bluff. I just can't bring myself to look at that hot ass chick again.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Disappointed - GD - happens often........
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anyone wanna chime in on this response?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please do - I just love it when folks have nothing better to do than see when someone posts a meaningless - makes no difference - who cares posting....GD .vs HT.....wow - earth shattering. Mom would be proud. You are special.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top