Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2014 3:43:40 PM EDT
I was listening to 99.7 around 1 this afternoon with Jack Johnson in for Dan Mandis. He had state reps Holt and Faison on and they were all trashing TFA, I mean they were really harping on it. Anbody know the deal with this?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't hear it but it probably has to do with...$.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably because the TFA calls them out on their sneaky political bullshit they use to kil pro gun legislation.  I dont know about those 2 in particular. But I know the TFA is going after several RINOS this year that keep blocking pro gun bills.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Does TFA have an endorsement list?

Secondary election issue, not worth starting a thread, but can someone explain the Supreme Court recall that I've seen ads for? Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Secondary election issue, not worth starting a thread, but can someone explain the Supreme Court recall that I've seen ads for? Is it worth it?
View Quote

IMO, no. It's a ploy by Haslam/Ramsey led cabal to get more favorable rulings for big biz money flow over rulings more favorable to you and me. Though "kicking out all incumbents" is popular right now, these judges are not politicos, and indeed have made no rulings that come anywhere near what they are being accused of having done.

I voted to retain the three supremes and all the other non-electable state judges you will see on the ballot.

- OS
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I was going to listen that station today, but at the last minute the household finance committee said it was too expensive.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, they do.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#7]
TFA has an unfortunate tendency to think if you're not with us you're the enemy and every issue is the last issue they will ever fight.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
TFA has an unfortunate tendency to think if you're not with us you're the enemy and every issue is the last issue they will ever fight.
View Quote

If you are a legislator that votes against gun rights, then how are you not the enemy?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

And you base this on what............????  

17 posts in 10 years?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top