Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 9:31:10 AM EDT
I understand BHO dumped about 700 or so Democrats illegals in Tennessee.  I cab't find the article at the moment, but it did not say where they were taken.  Anyone know?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Future settlers for inner city Memphis????
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Future settlers for inner city Memphis????
View Quote

I'd venture to say that Memphis is at the bottom of the list.  It's taken over already and the other areas need to be brought up to speed.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#3]
EDIT: Stupid mouse
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
$20 says Nashville if they have a criminal history.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Just found this on Fox News.

Last I saw they dumped about 350 in upstate SC.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably Oak Ridge since half of their families are already there.

Can I say that here?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I understand BHO dumped about 700 or so Democrats illegals in Tennessee.  I cab't find the article at the moment, but it did not say where they were taken.  Anyone know?
View Quote

probably sent them to the farms?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:42:47 AM EDT
[#8]
This shit is getting out of control.  Sure would be nice to start the impeachment process.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#9]
They are not immigrants, they are invaders.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just found this on Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/28/feds-secretly-dump-hundreds-illegal-immigrants-in-tennessee/

Last I saw they dumped about 350 in upstate SC.

View Quote

What's the common denominator in all those locations?  If I had to guess, I'd say heavily red areas.  

I have a cousin who was almost killed by a car full of illegals over the weekend when they ran a red light.  No insurance, no license, nothing.  And I doubt anything will be done about it, either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#11]
So how pissed would the fed gov be if we put their collective asses back on a bus? I would sponsor one, maybe even two, with a sack lunch and a bus ticket. I am thinking back to the Texas border, then pointed South with a bayonet to the back and a steel toed boot to the ass. I served with a great number of immigrants and trusted them with my life, so they are not all bad, but they should go about it the right way. Dumping them here definitely seems like part of a greater plan to destabilize a region...if one were inclined to believe in crazy theories.  The real and undeniable fact is that our leadership is filled with pussies. 0 makes phone calls rather than talking face-to-face, now Haslam sends a "strongly worded" letter voicing his "displeasure"?? How about he goes to DC and tells 0 to man up and cut this shit out??
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:24:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So how pissed would the fed gov be if we put their collective asses back on a bus? I would sponsor one, maybe even two, with a sack lunch and a bus ticket. I am thinking back to the Texas border, then pointed South with a bayonet to the back and a steel toed boot to the ass. I served with a great number of immigrants and trusted them with my life, so they are not all bad, but they should go about it the right way. Dumping them here definitely seems like part of a greater plan to destabilize a region...if one were inclined to believe in crazy theories.  The real and undeniable fact is that our leadership is filled with pussies. 0 makes phone calls rather than talking face-to-face, now Haslam sends a "strongly worded" letter voicing his "displeasure"?? How about he goes to DC and tells 0 to man up and cut this shit out??
View Quote

I'm in for at least a few bus tickets. It may be better to send them to D.C. than to the border.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm in for at least a few bus tickets. It may be better to send them to D.C. than to the border.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send them to blue states.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DC .. .seriously they don't care because it doesn't actually affect them.

Just like how California use to be "fuck you, arizona for not wanting illegals... send them here!" and now CA is like "OMG we have too many illegals, do something!"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I read a sci-fi book (ATLAS) not too long ago where if you crossed the border illegally you were conscripted into the military if you wanted citizenship. Maybe all of these newly arrived persons would enjoy serving in Afghanistan to earn their own citizenship. After that we have a Syrian civil war they could help out with, probably a war in Ukraine before too much longer as well. I am pretty certain we could find things to keep them occupied.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I read a sci-fi book (ATLAS) not too long ago where if you crossed the border illegally you were conscripted into the military if you wanted citizenship. Maybe all of these newly arrived persons would enjoy serving in Afghanistan to earn their own citizenship. After that we have a Syrian civil war they could help out with, probably a war in Ukraine before too much longer as well. I am pretty certain we could find things to keep them occupied.
View Quote

eh... how many of the illegals have connections to (or are actively part of) violent drug cartels?
not really sure i'd want to arm them...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Clearly they're here to vote for Lamar next week
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

eh... how many of the illegals have connections to (or are actively part of) violent drug cartels?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't arm them until in theater...OCONUS deployment and armament only. I view that as no different than giving aide to any of the other third-world sewers we are currently supplying arms to, and it solves a problem here at home. Truthfully, were this my issue to be dealing with as POTUS, I would be standing at the border like this:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top