Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 5:50:32 PM EDT
Anybody else going?

Not really looking for anything much, just mainly for something to do.

I'll probably go sometime mid day with kids and father in law.
I'll be wearing a Tn BFL hat.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Was going to, then I got a call from fraud protection last night.

somebody just went through ~$800 in my checking account.

No spending until I get it resolved.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Went this morning. Managed to get a couple pounds of pistol powder I haven't seen around here in a couple of years. Price was way higher than I wanted to pay, but I'm down to less than a pound so I fent.

Nothing really interesting, mostly just the same guns dragged back to the show by the same folks over and over. Apparently beat to crap SKS prices are on the rise again.

A couple of neckbeards had one table set up with nothing but 22lr straight from Wally World. I didn't see anybody even linger in front of it. Hope they won't sell any and don't even recoup the table rent.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I need a few SAW cans, but it isn't worth the cover charge to look. I don't even go anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top