Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 8:38:03 PM EDT
The Williamson County Chapter of the Tennessee Firearms Association will hold its monthly meeting on
Thursday, 17 July 2014, at Famous Dave's BBQ, located on Baker's Bridge Rd near Cool Springs Galleria.

Our scheduled guest speaker is an ER physician, plus there will be legislative updates and other news.

The meeting is from 7:00 - 8:00PM, but join us early, beginning at 5:30PM, to meet, greet, & eat.

TFA meetings are family friendly.

You do not have to be a member to attend, and the only cost will be for your meal.

Hope to see you there!

David
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang wish I had seen this before now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
We had a good meeting, & plan on continuing to do so in the future.

Watch here for information about August's meeting, & come join us!

Hope to see you there next month!

David
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
A bit more "heads-up" would be greatly appreciated...............  
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Bob, I'll do what I can.

Seems the new Williamson Co Chapter leader just got the job a couple of days before the meeting, & I didn't have all the details
until right before I posted.

Come join us when you can!

David

Williamson Co. Chapter Leader, etc...  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top