Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2014 11:04:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If this was GD, I'd say hookers and blow.

But since it's a hometown forum, I have no answer.  Sorry

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With one evening I'd just walk around Broadway and 2nd Ave. Lots of live music and people watching opportunities.
View Quote

This.

Plenty to see and do right where you are at.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Have dinner at The Palm at 5th and Broadway or Merchants at 4th and Broadway.  People watch on Broadway and 2nd Ave.  You don't have to be "into" the bar scene.  There's plenty to do.

And, so there's no confusion about hookers and blow... the strip clubs suck and the cocaine is stepped on something fierce around here.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're on an unlimited expense account go to Etch for dinner.  Merchants or Puckett's if you're on some kind of limit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With one evening I'd just walk around Broadway and 2nd Ave. Lots of live music and people watching opportunities.
View Quote

This. Eat at Spaghetti Factory on 2nd Ave, IMO. Maybe visit the Country Music HOF if you have time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
We have Spaghetti Factory in UT.  Any good BBQ or steakhouses?

Puckett's looks tasty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This. Eat at Spaghetti Factory on 2nd Ave, IMO. Maybe visit the Country Music HOF if you have time.

Puckett's looks tasty.

Puckett's is usually pretty good. The Southern is good if you can swing it.

Link Posted: 6/24/2014 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Puckett's looks tasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Puckett's looks tasty.

Puckett's is often hard to get into... which is a good sign, but still an annoyance.

Avoid BBQ on Broadway.  I very much like Rodizio on 2nd Ave.  Yes, it's a chain, but the food and staff there are excellent.  I once had part of my bill comped and, when I asked why, the manager said, "I was monitoring this section and felt you had to wait too long for dessert."

Link Posted: 6/24/2014 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Puckett's is often hard to get into... which is a good sign, but still an annoyance.

Avoid BBQ on Broadway.  I very much like Rodizio on 2nd Ave.  Yes, it's a chain, but the food and staff there are excellent.  I once had part of my bill comped and, when I asked why, the manager said, "I was monitoring this section and felt you had to wait too long for dessert."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Puckett's looks tasty.

I'll second Rodizio's, just show up hungry to get your money's worth.
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Puckett's looks tasty.

The Southern is amazing.  I eat there a lot.  It can be done reasonably if you don't go for the big entrees.
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#13]
spicy chicken!

eating some hatti's right now (i got the "shut the cluck up" ). there's also pepperfire (also very good, love that xxhot!). oh and prince's (ain't been there yet)
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#15]
spicy chicken!
princes, hattie B's or pepper Fire
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top