Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 2:56:46 AM EDT
The meeting will be this Thursday, April 24th at the Cozmels in Cool Springs from 6:00 pm-8:900 pm.
View Quote

This will be the inaugural Williamson Co. TFA meeting! You do not have to be a member in order to attend, BTW.

For those who complained about the Golden Corral being on the other side of town, perhaps this will help y'all make a meeting?  

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Just saw that Dudley Brown of NAGR is going to be speaking there. Not sure how I feel about that. I hope the TFA isn't joining up with NAGR.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Dudley Brown, Executive Vice  President of the National Association for Gun Rights will be speaking at the launch of the Williamson County TFA chapter meeting Thursday night, April 24!  

Also speaking will be TFA member Steve Gawrys who is a candidate for State  House against the existing Chairman of the House Finance Committee.

Join us as we kick off our inaugural meeting of the Williamson County TFA  chapter.

We'll have free prizes and a legislative update  too!

DETAILS:
Thursday night, April 24th

Optional  dinner and social at 5:30 p.m.
Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.

Cozymel's Mexican  Grill
1654 Westgate  Cir, Brentwood, TN
(next to Moore's Land and  I-65)

This meeting is open to everyone, not just TFA members, so please bring a friend!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saw that Dudley Brown of NAGR is going to be speaking there. Not sure how I feel about that. I hope the TFA isn't joining up with NAGR.
View Quote

Not at all. He's just a speaker for the evening. The TFA has been & will remain an independent TN gun rights organization.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It might be worth showing up just to remind him he isn't hot shit.

ETA: Brown had a bad habit of taking credit for Colorado recall efforts when he didn't deserve it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top