Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2014 6:23:51 AM EDT
Looking for a few places in or around west TN. Not HD dealers. Here around Paris we have a place called Pitbull, Its a neat place, lots of different parts and clothing, NOT branded with HD all over the place... I know there are a few other places around but Im drawing a blank at the moment.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Across the border here in NWMS, there is Gemini Cycle in Horn Lake and Precision Vtwin in Nesbit. I've dealt with both and they are ok, but each has there issues with repair turnaround or attitude (depending on who you talk to). Precision did the dyno-tune on my TC88  build and was a great resource when I had my Shovelhead. Gemini has more of parts/aftermarket selection.

Leatherwood Motorcycle Works in Memphis looks like a neat place. Never really dealt with them, but they are a stop on many poker runs.
There is also a motorcycle express lube place in Bartlett, but can't recall the name and I don't know how deep they go into repair.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Supercycle in Memphis, been around since the 70's if your into old iron they are the guys to talk to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top