Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok we have the first on the roster. I am putting together a spreadsheet to keep up with the whole thing so here is what info I am going to need from you guys:
@Fin: This should probably be added to the OP so that it is easy to find.

1) Real name
2) Internet name
3) Shirt size
4) Number of shooters you are bringing with you
    4a) Their name
    4b) Their shirt size
5) Camping: yes or no
6) Any additional shirts desired. I will confirm price this weekend

I will respond with payment info via IM/email. Looks like the majority is ruling to keep the shirts so the all-inclusive rate will be the same $100/per. I am looking at some options to reduce that at the next one but that is still a work in progress.

I am also working on getting you guys a hotel discount. I will have more info on that later this week.

Stay tuned.
View Quote

I'll send you an IM shortly. As for the hotel discount - talk to the Days Inn. It has been the unofficially official unofficial TN HTF shoot hotel for the past two officially unofficial shoots.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok I talked to HR today and was able to get you guys my corporate rate at the La Quinta. It is nice and freshly remodeled (we store all of our business visitors there). It is about 40% off which puts a regular room around $55/night and they have breakfast, etc.

IM or email me for the details. You can either call in a reservation or book online with the code at LQ.com
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
well it looks like i will be attending this shoot also. Probably be spending most of my time on the messa range with the 308. but will have the 50 cal for fun at the other 1100 yd range.
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#4]
What do we need to do if we want to attend?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What do we need to do if we want to attend?
Thanks
View Quote

All info is on the first post of this page. Email me if you have any more questions or suggestions
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
For a guy that's never been - is it just proning out and shooting at steel? Is there a run + gun area?  Show up wearing chest rig or no?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For a guy that's never been - is it just proning out and shooting at steel? Is there a run + gun area?  Show up wearing chest rig or no?
View Quote

We have a few different range options. The one I have run in the past has a mobile firing line we move between about 250y all the way to 1100. No benches available unless you bring one.
There is another site that has targets set up between 350-875y for the precision guys. Again no benches so bring a mat. Then we will have the carbine/pistol pit where you can run and gun to your heart's content.

While I'm posting, I might as well update:
I am ordering shirts on Monday. I am accepting input on what you guys want changed through the weekend-I have had a couple of people ask if the design is changing but I have no idea what you guys want changed. Also I will be ordering enough for the people on the roster plus a couple extras but if I don't get your info by EARLY next week, you run the risk of not getting one.

Again, registration is open through the day of but I need money by the 23rd. If you are unsure about your schedule, let me know and I will work with you--but I need a fairly accurate head count ahead of time to make sure we don't run out of food/drinks etc.

Time to get this thread kicking again...
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We have a few different range options. The one I have run in the past has a mobile firing line we move between about 250y all the way to 1100. No benches available unless you bring one.
There is another site that has targets set up between 350-875y for the precision guys. Again no benches so bring a mat. Then we will have the carbine/pistol pit where you can run and gun to your heart's content.

I am ordering shirts on Monday. I am accepting input on what you guys want changed through the weekend-I have had a couple of people ask if the design is changing but I have no idea what you guys want changed. Also I will be ordering enough for the people on the roster plus a couple extras but if I don't get your info by EARLY next week, you run the risk of not getting one.

Again, registration is open through the day of but I need money by the 23rd. If you are unsure about your schedule, let me know and I will work with you--but I need a fairly accurate head count ahead of time to make sure we don't run out of food/drinks etc.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do we send the check?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]
My check will be in the mail tomorrow!
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question. I am sending out all payment and event address info through pm & email so contact me through those channels to get all the info. Also, this is how I will get you the hotel discount info.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Check mailed out today....
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Shirts are ordered. I changed some things up on them just so you don't have re-runs in the closet...

Once again, if you are still on the fence as to whether you can make it--let me know. I will work with you and get money up to the day of the shoot but I need to be able to plan for food etc. so the sooner you contact me the better.
Looking forward to this one!
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#13]
New shirt proofs are up in the attendance thread.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Are we on with just 4 people or are we rescheduling?

If we reschedule I recommend sometime between July 12th (first weekend after 4th of July) and prior to August 28th (start of football season).
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#15]
The shoot is going to be rescheduled. I am currently taking input on when but I am having most of the requests for late july/ early aug and a couple for Sep due to heat/bugs/missing balls/etc.

I guess I am going to open a poll on the attendance thread for date suggestions and make an official decision this weekend. Go vote and pm/email me with any concerns
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#16]
BUMP!
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 7/1/2014 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Agreed. Looking forward to this. I have a box of shirts in my office just waiting
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]
me too...
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Forgive me for not readin the thread. What is the date for this? What is the deadline for fees? Same location?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Forgive me for not readin the thread. What is the date for this? What is the deadline for fees? Same location?
View Quote

Date: August 23rd
Deadline: Ask Crazy_Harry
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Can someone PM me Harry's address so I can send money
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Much like the things that go in the night, this thread shall be bumped.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#24]
i should have my can by the shoot!

and some other toys
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

and some other toys
View Quote

I should have mine by one of the 2015 shoots.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 1:05:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

and some other toys
View Quote

The last of my NFA toys found their way home about a month ago.

The next two weeks will see all areas bush hogged and targets will start to be set in place. We have a whole semi trailer full of steel for the precision range and carbine pit. I will post some pics up as things start to come together.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 10:26:46 PM EDT
[#27]
got my can today!

naturally I had to paint it.

DSC_4151 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
got my can today!

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/okGY1b" target="_blank">https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/14662855194_b99b250f14_b.jpg</a>DSC_4151 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr
View Quote

Brother, you need help. You, my friend, have a serious rattle can addiction. We can help you...
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Brother, you need help. You, my friend, have a serious rattle can addiction. We can help you...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
got my can today!

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/okGY1b" target="_blank">https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/14662855194_b99b250f14_b.jpg</a>DSC_4151 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr

The paint must be sprayed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
got my can today!

View Quote

I dig it!! I'm just a rattlecan amateur.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Ok guys, this one is closing in fast and I need to start getting a headcount. I am setting the deadline for registration at 6 Aug. Send me an email/IM and post up if you are coming
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ok guys, this one is closing in fast and I need to start getting a headcount. I am setting the deadline for registration at 6 Aug. Send me an email/IM and post up if you are coming
View Quote

Me + 1. We're in. You already have the money.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm in , you have my money also...
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:56:39 PM EDT
[#34]
im in -  check goes out Friday.

or I can send hookers your way, just let me know.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm there and we're already squared away, per our emails back in May.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#36]
In, money coming this week
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Mr. Engineer - is all the crappy steel still out there?

If not I'll see if I can find more - no promises as the RR work near my office is complete.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If not I'll see if I can find more - no promises as the RR work near my office is complete.
View Quote

Yes I have it all piled up in the usual spot.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

excellent. I don't have to look like a scrap metal thief then
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Harry,

Got a request: can you prior to the shoot mark off somehow (stake in ground / paint / etc...) the following distances at the northern range?

200 - where I assume we will make camp as done in previous 2 shoots

I've got an optic with a bdc and want to see how good it works. I assume there are others who will want to try there as well. If not, I'll be just as happy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:20:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Harry,

Got a request: can you prior to the shoot mark off somehow (stake in ground / paint / etc...) the following distances at the northern range?

200 - where I assume we will make camp as done in previous 2 shoots

I've got an optic with a bdc and want to see how good it works. I assume there are others who will want to try there as well. If not, I'll be just as happy.
View Quote

Ya, I will put up a couple markers. I always have my LRF too.

Also, you wankers didn't tell me what size shirt you need
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#42]
XL.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#43]
XL for me.
XL for my +1
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Wow, Fin, you've lost weight!

Don't shoot me bro.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't shoot me bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't shoot me bro.

you should see me with a haircut

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#49]

ha!! nice
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#50]
< 20 days!

Deciding on my final lineup.  Going to bring my L1A1 and hopefully sight in my SUIT if my bubba'd mount works.

And get my 14.5" w/ ACOG sighted in at known distances.  

May or may not have an optic for my m92 by then, but I'll bring it to make noise anyway
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top