Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2012 9:12:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank]
This isn't really a review, just some long winded explanation.  For the record, this is an Exo Concealments holster - http://www.exoconcealmentproducts.com/Products.htm

I've been carrying my Glock since a little after I came back to Memphis.  I bought this holster back last summer after looking at wait times for other manufacturers.  I read a post about it on LightFighter and it seemed like a pretty well thought out holster.  I contacted the maker, Chuck, and was pleased with his lightening quick communication.  Since buying the holster, I've gotten rid of all my other sub-Glock holsters.  I love the metal clip attachments for IWB carry.  If that's not your cup of tea, there are 2 slots to slide a belt through so it can be used for either IWB or OWB.  The holster is meant to be worn around the 3-4 range, given the curve.  

I liked this holster so much that I contacted Chuck about making one for my wife's Kahr.  He recently posted the Kahr holsters after a bit of a wait.  To top things off, he sent me another G27 holster as a show of customer support/appreciation.  Which is what brings us here.  I think it would be disrespectful to take advantage of Chuck's generosity and sell it.  So......

I'm giving away the original holster for someone to use.  If you happen not to like it, I would appreciate if you could pass it on like I am.  Please don't take the holster just to throw it in a box or sell, I would like this holster to actually be used by someone who needs it.  Again, I've used it for almost a year and have had zero problems.  I want to keep this to instate TN guys (or our close MS guys, especially the ones that hit up Ronin).  If I have to ship, I will.  It would be cool to catch $5 for the shipping but it's not a requirement.  I can't remember but the screws are probably lightly loctited in.  I generally do things like that, especially to firearms related equipment.

And because I can.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I mostly concealed carry a G19, but I've got a G26 as well.  If you're truly willing to part with it, I'd love to give it a try.  If it doesn't work for me, I'd be glad to continue passing it on to others free of charge.  

You are ok... I don't care what all of the other members on here and on LF have to say about you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By rgaper:
You are ok... I don't care what all of the other members on here and on LF have to say about you.

Funny, I was about to say the same thing of you....

Good deal, it's yours.  I'm pretty busy today and my internet is sporadic (F'in Comcast) but I'll try and get in touch tonight.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 27 and that looks like a good design.

How much are these?

Link Posted: 4/20/2012 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#4]
It came out to $53 or so.  If you're .mil or a LEO, I believe he'll give you a 10% discount.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#5]
You are ALRIGHT!

SLIGHT HIJACK––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I still have the +2 for the Glock that I got from you in one of the Pay it Forward threads.

I tried them, and ditched the G26. ( I like my M&P 40 better). Still have G22 ( but that would be goofy).

Anyway, I will put these out there.

You will get 2 x +2 caps and 1 base plate.

Anyone that wants them, send me your info.

Hank,

Can we get a TN HTF "Pay It Forward" sticky. ( so that it doesn't go to archives?)
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Fantastic. Can I edit the title to just say pay it forward?

This could be stickied right above the Reloaders in TN thread
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Hank.......... You are the Person!!!!!!!!

No takers for the +2 caps and plate?

Geez, what does a guy have to do to give stuff away?
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hank:
Originally Posted By scoutfsu99:
Fantastic. Can I edit the title to just say pay it forward?

BAM!
This could be stickied right above the Reloaders in TN thread

You are a persistent feller...

Lol, I think I've been down right courteous about not bugging you  If it were ever possible, I'd like to maybe go over the ground rules...keeping it off of Arfcom, etc
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you still have the +2?  If so I'd be interested..
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Scout, got the holster today, thanks again!  I still owe you a beer or ten.  Sent some dough in the mail for you to cover shipping.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#14]
lol, did you send me the $1 or $2 that it cost?  I appreciate the offer.  I'll put it towards the beer when we meet up
Link Posted: 7/19/2012 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a DPMS AR15 trigger group (trigger, hammer, disconnector, trigger spring, hammer spring, missing disconnector spring) that I'll pass along to anyone who needs/wants it.

Link Posted: 7/20/2012 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Tachyon:
I have a DPMS AR15 trigger group (trigger, hammer, disconnector, trigger spring, hammer spring, missing disconnector spring) that I'll pass along to anyone who needs/wants it.

I could use this.
Link Posted: 7/21/2012 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By killthewabbit69:

I could use this.

It's yours!

Does anyone happen to have a carbine castle nut they aren't using?

Thanks,

Tom
Link Posted: 7/23/2012 11:15:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank] [#18]
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for looking, Hank.

Someone else, keep this going!
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 9:08:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ironhandjohn] [#20]
Thanks for looking, Hank.

Someone else, keep this going!

I just checked the CAR stock and the buffer tube nut is not a castle nut, but the kind with the dimple for the wrench. Can you still use it?

I also have some A2 stuff like a buttstock, buttplate w/ trapdoor, and buffer(but no buffer tube), and sling swivel. I have no use for these parts as I don't have an AR at the moment.

FREE FREE FREE.

I'm in west Nashville(Bellevue). Let me know!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2012 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2012 1:38:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank] [#22]
Fixed my post.

Edit- thanks! ~teh Hank
Link Posted: 7/27/2012 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#23]
IM Sent on CAR and A2 stocks.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/27/2012 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#24]
IM Sent on CAR and A2 stocks.

Thanks!

Check your voicemail, dude..
Link Posted: 7/30/2012 12:59:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Unexpected trip out of town. In touch now.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/30/2012 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Good meeting you, Tachyon! Good luck with your build.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I have 1/2 a medium flat rate box full of once fired .38 SPL brass.  I'll give it to you if you're in Memphis or you can pay the $11 to ship it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2013 5:55:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rswible] [#28]
To the EE
Link Posted: 5/3/2013 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump!

I need to be more active in TNHTF..

Have standard A2 grip if anyone wants it...I'm in Smyrna.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 11:29:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scoutfsu99] [#30]
CLAIMED

Kicking up a bump for an ETS update!

I live in Arlington, right outside Memphis.  I'd like to get rid of this all at once to someone who needs it.  I'll consider splitting it if enough people ask but I don't want to meet 10 different people.  I will also ship but you'll have to pick up the payment via USPS MO or PP gift.  If you pick it up to resell, don't bother.  If I find out, I'll post your name to out you
To list what's here....

1) Winter gloves, size L
2) 3 micro fleece beanies....2 sage, 1 black
3) tan Bates boots, worn 1 week in AFG.  One boot has a slight split seam.  Size 10....be aware that military 10's = 11.5ish civilian
4) Merrill Sawtooths, 11.5.  Still covered in Afghan dust.  Tons of life left in them, I'm just not going back to Afghanistan
5) 2 Medium Long Polartech waffle bottoms, new with tags

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By scoutfsu99:
Kicking up a bump for an ETS update!

I live in Arlington, right outside Memphis.  I'd like to get rid of this all at once to someone who needs it.  I'll consider splitting it if enough people ask but I don't want to meet 10 different people.  I will also ship but you'll have to pick up the payment via USPS MO or PP gift.  If you pick it up to resell, don't bother.  If I find out, I'll post your name to out you
To list what's here....

1) Winter gloves, size L
2) 3 micro fleece beanies....2 sage, 1 black
3) tan Bates boots, worn 1 week in AFG.  One boot has a slight split seam.  Size 10....be aware that military 10's = 11.5ish civilian
4) Merrill Sawtooths, 11.5.  Still covered in Afghan dust.  Tons of life left in them, I'm just not going back to Afghanistan
5) 2 Medium Long Polartech waffle bottoms, new with tags

<a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/scb9900/media/DSC00577_zpsbdf7f8ca.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scb9900/DSC00577_zpsbdf7f8ca.jpg</a>
View Quote

I can always use more stuff.  While I cannot use all of it, some of the guys in my section might be able to (National Guard), specifically the M/L waffles (I am a fat old man myself) and the beanies, but I am going to keep the black one for myself.

The boots might fit my son, who finished a 50 miler earlier this summer with his Boy Scout troop (led by a HSLD 11A) or maybe me . . . I prefer wide in the 9.5, but the 10 might be wide enough.

And my dog chewed up my L winter gloves.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Free to a good home (but you gotta pay shipping)

Boyd's Pepper Laminate classic stock for a Savage 110 LONG ACTION, TOP BOLT RELEASE, BLIND MAGAZINE, STAGGERED FEED, FACTORY SPORTER BARREL CHANNEL.  Boyd's Part Number is 43A210604112.

This fits older Savage 110 long action sporters.  Has to be staggered feed with the bolt release on the top of the receiver, not down by the triggerguard.  If in doubt go to Boyd's website and plug in your rifle specs.

•Center to Center of Action Screws: 5 1/16"

Stock is new in box.  Bought it for a project a couple of years ago, never used it and decided to go a different direction.  As stated it's yours for free if you'll reimburse my shipping cost.

PM if you NEED it.  Send me your zip code also and I'll get a shipping estimate.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:39:33 AM EDT
[#34]
I'll take it please! IM on the way.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RatSass:
Free to a good home (but you gotta pay shipping)

Boyd's Pepper Laminate classic stock for a Savage 110 LONG ACTION, TOP BOLT RELEASE, BLIND MAGAZINE, STAGGERED FEED, FACTORY SPORTER BARREL CHANNEL.  Boyd's Part Number is 43A210604112.

This fits older Savage 110 long action sporters.  Has to be staggered feed with the bolt release on the top of the receiver, not down by the triggerguard.  If in doubt go to Boyd's website and plug in your rifle specs.

•Center to Center of Action Screws: 5 1/16"

Stock is new in box.  Bought it for a project a couple of years ago, never used it and decided to go a different direction.  As stated it's yours for free if you'll reimburse my shipping cost.

PM if you NEED it.  Send me your zip code also and I'll get a shipping estimate.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 6:37:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RatSass] [#35]
Sent.  Enjoy!

Let's keep this going!  Clean out those closets and drawers and help out some fellow shooters.
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 10:11:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_Gun_Nut] [#36]
I wish I could leave you feedback for the stock!

So I'll start off with a FREE Magpul CTR butt-pad, I'll even cover the postage.  
Stock thickness of .30, mounting screws and instructions included, like new.

Gone to a good home.

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 12:43:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_Gun_Nut] [#37]
Free to a good home, HP22 ink cartridge, in unopened box.  I was cleaning out my wife's desk and found it.  We don't have the printer it goes to any longer.

I'll pay the postage.

Gone to a good home.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Shucks if I had known about this thread I would have put up the extra Grey Ghost battle belt that they accidentally sent me.  but i shipped it to a private security guy instead.

That being said, he shipped me a box of miscellany that I haven't opened, and I'm pretty sure I wont need it all.  Kangaroo pouches, boots, etc.

I'll inventory it here when I get a chance.  Good thread.  I'm in Nash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top