Author
Team Member
Posted: 5/19/2011 6:29:02 PM
Not seriously, thank goodness.

He shot the first joint on his little finger according to his e-mail. He was "clearing" a student's gun in a security guard class when the incident happened. According to Buford, the mag was dropped but the chamber still held a rd. He claims he was racking the slide when the Walther .40cal discharged.

I haven't talked to him yet, but many wonder WHY he had: A) his finger on the trigger; & B) his finger in front of the muzzle?
I live in a modest home with an immodest array of firearms.
NRA Life Member, USPSA Life Member.

"We're gonna have peace & I don't care who I have to kill to get it!" - Judge Roy Bean

Help Shelley Seale make arfcom #1!
bodybagger
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/19/2011 8:29:42 PM
I'm glad he is not hurt any more seriously. But he is a complete ass and I'm surprised his huge ego didn't stop the round. He has alway been a complete sideshow in the Tennessee gunworld and this clearly shows his "superior" gun handling skills!
bladed45TN
Hypnocracy at it's finest
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:49:13 AM
I knew a Security Guard who was friends with him...didn't he work at the testing place off Murf Rd?
"That's the DING DING DING!"
BobCole
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/20/2011 9:04:46 PM
Originally Posted By bladed45TN:
I knew a Security Guard who was friends with him...didn't he work at the testing place off Murf Rd?

His former office was off Murf. Road as is his current office.
I live in a modest home with an immodest array of firearms.
NRA Life Member, USPSA Life Member.

"We're gonna have peace & I don't care who I have to kill to get it!" - Judge Roy Bean

Help Shelley Seale make arfcom #1!
bukowski548
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/21/2011 5:24:19 PM
Originally Posted By bodybagger:
I'm glad he is not hurt any more seriously. But he is a complete ass and I'm surprised his huge ego didn't stop the round. He has alway been a complete sideshow in the Tennessee gunworld and this clearly shows his "superior" gun handling skills!

Well, I'm just going to add.... +1.

buk