Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2011 2:29:02 PM EDT
Not seriously, thank goodness.

He shot the first joint on his little finger according to his e-mail. He was "clearing" a student's gun in a security guard class when the incident happened. According to Buford, the mag was dropped but the chamber still held a rd. He claims he was racking the slide when the Walther .40cal discharged.  

I haven't talked to him yet, but many wonder WHY he had: A) his finger on the trigger; & B) his finger in front of the muzzle?
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad he is not hurt any more seriously. But he is a complete ass and I'm surprised his huge ego didn't stop the round. He has alway been a complete sideshow in the Tennessee gunworld and this clearly shows his "superior" gun handling skills!
Link Posted: 5/20/2011 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew a Security Guard who was friends with him...didn't he work at the testing place off Murf Rd?
Link Posted: 5/20/2011 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I knew a Security Guard who was friends with him...didn't he work at the testing place off Murf Rd?

His former office was off Murf. Road as is his current office.
Link Posted: 5/21/2011 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm glad he is not hurt any more seriously. But he is a complete ass and I'm surprised his huge ego didn't stop the round. He has alway been a complete sideshow in the Tennessee gunworld and this clearly shows his "superior" gun handling skills!

Well, I'm just going to add.... +1.

buk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top