Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Ranges (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2008 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Directions: From Ashland City, take Hwy 49 toward Charlotte. Cross the river and continue four miles to Hwy. 250. Turn left onto Hwy 250 and go four miles to the WMA entrance, on your left. The check station is three miles from the entrance and maps are outside the check station. The firing range is on the left before you get to the check station and is open noon until dark daily.

Cheatham WMA Firing Range and Archery Range - Open 12:00 noon until dark every day. Fee required: Adult (age 16 or older - $5.50 for 2 hours), Youth (under 16 years of age - $1.50 for 2 hours). Must purchase the range entrance ticket from a TWRA license agent. No tickets available at the range. Use or possession of alcoholic beverages prohibited.

This is for the Cheatham Co. Range in Ashland City.
Link Posted: 11/3/2008 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Gunny's Indoor Shooting Range
thegunny.com
2208 E. Broadway
Maryville, TN.  
Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun are allowed.  I didn't see any specific calibers listed when I was there or on their site, but I saw a lot of 30-06 and .223 sheels laying on the ground and there was a guy shooting .44 mag as well.  They have a descent selection of handguns rifles and shotguns for sale and rent and a really good selection of ammo too.  They are $15 for one lane and $5 for each additional person at the lane up to 3 people, their rental fees are fair and they have rifles for rent as well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2008 3:35:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank] [#3]

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY- NOT FOR CONVERSATION. PLEASE KEEP ALL COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS TO ACTIVE THREADS, IM, AND EMAIL. THANKS!
Link Posted: 12/6/2008 11:09:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank] [#4]

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY- NOT FOR CONVERSATION. PLEASE KEEP ALL COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS TO ACTIVE THREADS, IM, AND EMAIL. THANKS!
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 9:45:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hank] [#5]

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Clarksville area:

Montgomery County Shooting Complex

http://www.state.tn.us/twra/montgomerycomplex.html

I work at this place on Fridays as a volunteer RSO, so I know it well. Very nice facility.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 2:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ogreabroad] [#7]
Clarksville / Montgomery County Area

Name: Rattlesnake Ridge
Address: 698 Seven Mile Ridge Rd. / Indian Mound, TN 37079
Phone: 931-648-8132
Webpage: http://rattlesnakeridge.org
Directions: Can be found on the web page... They have an interactive map that will give you directions based on where you are coming from.
What you can shoot: I havent found anything they wont let you fire... the allow Tannerite too

I just paged through here to see if the range was on there, and sure enough it wasnt.  I suggest everyone go check it out.  If you click on the "gallery" tab, they have an overhead pic of the range detailing the five lanes available
Link Posted: 8/1/2010 12:26:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Valhalla79] [#8]
Outdoor Junction
1999 E Spring St
Cookeville, TN 38506
www.outdoorjunction.net
Indoor range
Link Posted: 4/4/2011 8:21:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fightingfirez] [#9]
nRange
2418 North Gallatin Rd.
Madison,Tn

Madison and Hendersonville's only qualifying range!
50' range with 12 lanes

Offering Memberships and carry classes.
Armed and Unarmed security classes
Tactical Pistol Defense Courses

All pistol caliber weapons allowed and .22lr
High Powered Rifles (No .50 bmg or higher) and Shotguns are allowed
$25 Transfer Fees and an Online Store
www.nrangeonline.com

All indoor climate controlled with a great selection of guns and ammo

nRange

Link Posted: 8/23/2011 3:08:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Durka-Durka] [#10]
Originally Posted By BigPhil:
Knoxville Area:
Norris Watershed Rifle Range
Permits issued at Norris Police Station Only
494-6468
$5/day $20 annual$10/day, $25/yr (each person)
40yd pistol range with 2 benches in covered area.
50, 125, 225 yd open range with 6 benches in covered area.
Not Automatic Weapons allowed.  Open all year except when Quota deer hunts are going on.  Closed Thursday from 9am-11am for cleanup.
Dir.
I-75 exit 122.  Turn east towards Norris Dam State Park.  Go to the Red light just past the turn for the Dam and make a left.  Go approx 1 mile, you'll see the middle school on the left and the police station up in front of you.

Just called the police station and they told me the prices are currently $20 per day and $40 per year.  Thought I'd update this post.  EDIT:  Also, I just went down there and they only deal in cash, so be prepared for that too :)
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I know it may appear I am a FF shill. I am not. I am a big believer in keeping my money local, and I try to help people whenever I can.

FRONTIER FIREARMS

Combination Store / Classroom / Pistol Range.

Airconditioned facility, staff is pretty helpful, decently stocked.

Range is very, very nice. Electronic programmable targets. Can put two targets up and do shoot / no shoot. Can program targets to select shoot / don't shoot, then run at you.

From their website:

$12.50 per session, per lane - Sessions last as long as you want - go to lunch, come back and shoot again!
Additional shooters $6.00 each (up to 2 additional shooters per lane. All shooters must remain in booth enclosure at all times).
Children 10 years and younger shoot free when with a parent.
Wide selection of ammunition and targets available for purchase.
Range memberships available for any budget.
Ladies Day is on Monday.  All day Monday Ladies are pay no lane fees and their male guest pays only a $5.00 range fee!
$7 Sundays.  Save on Sundays - 1:00pm to 4:30pm range fees are only $7.00.  Additional shooters only $5.00 (up to two).   Half price gun rentals.  Kids under 14 shoot free when with a parent.

While our range will handle up to a .50 caliber machine gun, we generally limit shooters to pistol caliber only.  

Long guns in rimfire and pistol calibers, such as 22LR, 22WMR, .45 Colt, and .30 Carbine, may be used.  

Rifle calibers in center fire and high power cartridges such as .223, .375 H&H, and .308, are permitted by special appointment only.  

The S&W .460 handgun and handguns firing wildcat or high powered bottle-neck cartridges are treated as rifle and are permitted by special appointment only.

How to find them:

Exit 356 on I 40 (Gallaher Road). You want to turn so that you are headed towards the gas stations. If you find yourself going past a boat place, you are going in the wrong direction; turn around.

Link Posted: 1/13/2012 4:06:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: E-95] [#12]
A private range I just learned about:

Tenneessee Sports Foundation

It's at 3583 Riverside Drive roughly 14 miles south of I-40 exit 80 in Jackson.

Google Maps Location

There's apparently a 50 yd. pistol range as well as a 100 yd. and a 500 yd. rifle ranges.  Membership fees are $75/year with a one time initiation fee of $50.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By PBIR:
<table]<tr]<td]
Tri Cities Area: Point Blank Indoor Firing Range 934 W. Watauga Ave. Johnson City, TN 37604 423-232-4924 Indoor Pistol and Rifle 25 yard.  

Point Blank's Website  

This gun range is closed due to a fire.  The rubber trap caught on fire when someone shot tracer rounds.  The fire quickly spread when it reached the never cleaned exhaust ducts.    This, of course, is rumor from around town.  The range has been closed for a few years now.

Opened up about 18 months ago is:

Shooter's Edge
413 Century Court
Piney Flats, TN 37686
http://www.myshootersedge.com/

Public range with ~15 lanes, each 25 yards.  Rents semi- and full-auto guns.  Class III friendly.  No birdshot, no blackpoweder, etc. Can shoot .50cal but have to call ahead and tell them you're coming.

Yearly and life-time memberships available.

Monthly CCW classes.  AR classes, tactical classes, full gun shop... lots more.

I don't work there or own any of it but I go ALL the time.  Amazing place to shoot.  Gets insanely busy after 5pm.

If anyone in the Tri-cities area wants to go or ever frequents the place IM or email me!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 4:23:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WyattEarpTN] [#14]
Ok Corral Shooting Range
3300 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Woodbury, Tennessee 37190
(615) 653-3779
[email protected]

Personal Page
https://www.facebook.com/okcorral.shootingrange

Like Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ok-Corral-Shooting-Range

$5 a day or $100 a year.

shotgun, rifle range (up to 200 yards), and hand-gun (25 yards).  

sign says no rapid fire, so I think it's safe to say no automatic weapons.  

Been out there several times, it's a great place to shoot.  If you have a pigeon thrower, you can also shoot clay pigeons, but they don't have a trap house there.  so bring your own clays and thrower.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Strategic edge just opened.

They have 1000 yard rifle range as well as carbine and pistol bays. Private range, $150/ year + $50 one time sign up fee.

Stategic edge

Also on Facebook.

Strategic edge facebook

I haven't been out there yet to check them out but plan to as it's not too far from my house. It is between Murfeesboro and Shelbyville in Chapel Hill, near Henry Horton state park.
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 8:21:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tachyon] [#16]
The range formerly known as Owl Hollow is now called the Charlie Haffner Memorial Range.

Charlie Haffner Memorial Range

Prices have changed from the website. For 2014, annual membership is $90 for an individual or family membership, and guests may accompany members for $10 per visit. Minor guests are free.

Also, they are closed on Mondays, Thursdays and the first weekend of every month.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#17]
The indoor pistol range in Franklin right off Hwy 96 (near the I-65 & Hwy 96 intersection) is now open again as Everything Weapons (LINK).  This is the former Uselton Arms store.

They are still working on the retail store but the range is open and I shot there with a friend this week.  It's a nice facility.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Jackson Area
(THIS IS THE OLD GREAT OUTDOOR STORE RANGE, RANGE USA OUT OF MEMPHIS BOUGHT IT AND KEPT IT OPEN)
Range USA
Public/ Memberships Available
2310 N Highland Ave, Jackson, TN 38305
731-256-2335
Range USA Jackson

Indoor rifle, shotgun, and pistol range with user controlled distance and 25 yard max. 10 stations total split into two 5 station sides, one side is pistol only the other is rifle/pistol/shotgun. One side is always open, even during classes/competition/etc.

Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm  Sun 1pm-6pm
Public
One person on a lane: $12
Two people sharing a lane: $18
Rented by the hour, if they are busy it’s one hour hard, if they aren’t you can stay as long as you want.
Ammo (TN reloads/ new factory plinking/ and SD available for sale)
Targets ($0.25-$1.25 for sale)

Memberships
                                                     Membership         MembershipFree Lane and TargetFree Firearm         Discount on Discount on      Free F                                                    Duration                           Cost                                                                       Rental                   Merchandise               Classes             Transfers                

Recruit                                            Monthly                           $50                             YES                                   YES                         NO                              NO                           NO
Minute Man                                     Annual                            $250                           YES                                   NO                          NO                               NO                           NO
Patriot                                             Annual                            $400                           YES                                   YES                         10%                            10%                          NO
Founding Father                             Annual                            $600                           YES                                   YES                         20%                            20%                          YES
Lifetime Shooting                            Lifetime                          $5,000                        YES                                   YES                         20%                            20%                          YES
Lifetime Classes                             Lifetime                          $5,000                         NO                                    NO                           NO                              FREE                        NO

Tennessee Sports Shooting Foundation
Private (Membership Required) except for IDPA/3 gun matches/Defensive handgun classes held monthly
3583 Riverside Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
(731) 215-0045
http://www.tnsportsfoundation.org/

Outdoor covered rifle, pistol, shotgun, and archery ranges. Including two rifle ranges 100yd and 500yd, two pistol ranges 50yd and three 20yd bays.

Membership:
Application fee(one time):
Annual: $75/yr
Life: $750
Special Requirements:
NRA Membership
3 Character references (One must be a regular member of the TSF willing to sponsor your application)
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Bud's Gun Shop and Range, 2270 Two Rivers Blvd, Sevierville, TN 37876 http://www.budsgunshoptn.com/shooting-range/

Hours of Operation

Monday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

25 yard indoor range. Very clean and well lit. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do allow rifle calibers. I was able to shoot my 7.62x39 WASR.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#20]
K&M Shooting Complex
774 Conner Rd
Finger, TN 38334
(just south of Jackson)

K&M Shooting Complex
Facebook

Complex Features:
•1,200 Yard Known Distance Range
•500 Yard Mover Range w/Automated Mover System
•850 Yard Unknown Distance Range
•750 Yard Utility Range
•700 Yard Urban Utility Range
•500 Yard Urban Scenario Range
•100 Yard “Pond Range”
•Two 270 Degree Pistol and Carbine Bays w/Automated Mover System
•Covered firing positions, 4 towers, 3 mock up shoot houses, various real world props, obstacles and over 250 steel targets
•Automated Classroom with room for 25 students
•Bunk House with room for up to 15 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen, etc.)
•2,000 Square Foot Pavilion (RV hook ups, water, restroom, etc.)

Members Only (limited)
$500 Yearly
$425 MIL/LE
$650 Family
$100 one time initiation fee

K&M Precision Rifle Training Shooting Complex offers range memberships for the marksman interested in a semi-private and professional shooting experience. K&M is one of the few facilities across the nation offering such amenities that is open to membership. As a member you will be given unlimited access to the range and be able to come and go as your time permits. We cater to the considerate and respectful marksman. Whether you are just joining our community or a seasoned veteran the K&M Shooting Complex will exceed your expectations. Corporate and Military/LE Unit memberships are also available.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:33:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dezul] [#21]
Windrock Shooting Range
720 Windrock Rd.
Oliver Springs, TN 37840
865-805-5970

Hours:
Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Wednesday - Closed
Sunday - 12pm - 5pm

Cost: $10/day

They allow just about any caliber. They have tons of steel targets to shoot at. I went last weekend and it was great.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Elk River Training Center
4626 SR 50
Pelham, TN 37366
(818) 906-3754

1,000 yard range with steel and target frames

500 yard range with steel and target frames

100 yard pistoll/carbine range

Archery range

5 Stand

I teach a lot of classes on their facility.  If you haven't been there recently, they've made huge improvements, especially in the area of drainage.  
Indoor classrooms

Membership required, no idea what costs are.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm from Missouri and My son retired from the Army at Ft. Campbell. The wife and I go to visit 3-4 times a year and always look forward to going to Montgomery County Shooting Range. It is a beautiful clean range and I have met some wonderful people there. We especially like the steel pits and the 400 yard rifle range. Here at home we have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to anywhere we can shoot over 100 yards. We'll be there next week and I cant wait.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 2:17:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WawaseeHoosier] [#24]
Name: B and B Rifle/Pistol Range
Address: 5960 Cottonport Rd, Dayton, TN 37321
Phone: (423) 775-2875
Web: Business site and Google maps page (tons of photos and videos)
Directions: Use google maps, it will get you there.
What can you shoot there: Spitballs to 50 cal and everything in between.

Summary: This is a range for adults: no arbitrary rules, just act like a responsible adult and be safe and you'll be good. Shoot up to 250 meters (likely being extended in near future) and shoot steel, titanium, 99.99% gold, or targets made out of whatever you want.

To read more, check out my reviews: On yelp and in our TN hometown forum. I have no affiliation whatsoever with Don (owner) or B and B, I'm just a very satisfied shooter.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Dead Zero Range
Spencer TN
(Little over an hour north-northeast of Chattanooga, just over an hour directly south of Cookeville: yeah in the middle of nowhere and looks closer on my map to Dunlap but hey I didn't make up the address)

Rifle/pistol/shotgun

Membership only, have memberships for shotguns only or rifle/pistol only, prices vary

Up to 1000 yrds on rifle, .50 BMG allowed

Dead Zero Shooting
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Deadzero Shooting Park
1195 Hwy 111
Spencer, TN 38585
Phone: 423.800.7758

5 miles south on Hwy 111 from Fall Creek Falls State Park.  

1,000yd covered rifle range with 25 lanes.  Electronic targets from 100yds to 1,000yds.  Steel from 200yds to 1,000yds.  Any caliber is allowed.

8 Pistol and Carbine bays, 2 sporting clays loops, skeet, trap, and 5 stand, 3D Archery range
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Some real friendly folks at The Gun Room in Lebanon . Indoor range, 25 yds., pistol calibers only , $15 for all day open 7 days a week. Use to be open till 7:00pm . Have cut back due to ChiComm virus
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 3:21:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SkyFive] [#28]
Nashville Armory

Two locations;
4290 Kenilwood Drive, Nashville, TN 37204

Franklin Range 390 Southwinds Drive, Franklin, TN 37064

If you're visiting Nashville for the entertainment, the owner of Nashville Armory also owns Nashville Underground in downtown Nashville. They have scheduled shuttle trips to/from Nashville Armory throughout the day, Thursday - Sunday. Airport shuttle coming soon.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 2:23:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: remarcablearms] [#29]
There are two ranges in Crossville TN Both off Rt40 exit 322 (Peavine Road).
One is the Crossville Shooting Park. The other is the Fairfield Glade Sports.
There is an indoor range on Rt 127 called The Gun Shop Crossville & Pawn. Another range near there called Marksman.

I will be moving within one mile of Fairfield Glade Sports. This will satisfy all my semi auto needs. Looks like Marksman is the place for my full auto fun until I find something better.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Ranges (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top