Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2017 12:46:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Are they going to haul a bunch of the old, rusted stuff down from Northern Utah? Or are they getting all new, rusted stuff to put out in the field around the building?

But, I'll definitely have to go check it out. That's right down the street from the office.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#2]
In! ...when it opens.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are they going to haul a bunch of the old, rusted stuff down from Northern Utah? Or are they getting all new, rusted stuff to put out in the field around the building?

But, I'll definitely have to go check it out. That's right down the street from the office.
View Quote
I think they have enough old rusted stuff to outfit 2 or 3 new stores. Im sure they will go that route. That old RC store is small for a smith and edwards.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
It appears that they are liquidating their rusty old shit at the original location.  There is no where near the same amount as they used to have.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've noticed that on my last few drives up north.  Thought maybe they were going out of business.  Excited to have someone in that giant retail spot in my town.  It's hard to fill those.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It appears that they are liquidating their rusty old shit at the original location.  There is no where near the same amount as they used to have.
I've noticed that on my last few drives up north.  Thought maybe they were going out of business.  Excited to have someone in that giant retail spot in my town.  It's hard to fill those.
They certainly have been cleaning all the old junk out. I bet 75% of the stuff that was outside is now gone. I don't think it is coincidence that the old man that owned to joint passed away recently. I am fairly certain its still in family hands, but I think someone has been cleaning house in a major way.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#7]
So when are we going?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Any update on when they are going to open, as today is officially the first day of fall/autumn.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I think they're already open. I go fishing at Sandy Community pond and drive past that place all the time. The sign is lit up at night and that leads me to believe they're open because why else would they light the sign up?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any update on when they are going to open, as today is officially the first day of fall/autumn.
View Quote
The store has been open for a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep. It's different than the Willard bay store, but not. Still have great prepping/canning stuff etc. Had the Ruger 10mm on the wall and I fingered it. I kinda want one, but in all honesty, I should be thinning the herd.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Great source for 550 cord, survival items, things for Boy Scouts.

Went with the family a while back.  Nice, large store.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top