Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2016 2:31:50 PM EDT
I got my ballot two days ago. I took the chance to review the ballot with my kids and ask them a few questions.

It's going in the mail today. The election is now out of my hands. Well, at least the 1/219 Millionth part of it that was in my hands.

(219 Million = number of eligible voters in the US in 2012).

I'm going to go throw up and then go wash my hands, burn my clothes and mourn the loss of the republic. I think I have violin somewhere ;-)

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Utah might actually be in trouble thanks to that scumbag McMullin. Wonder how much Clinton paid him to run..
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup. I'm Mormon, and personally like McMullin. But I'm also a realist.

I voted in favor of my gun rights and which candidates actually have a chance to win.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm worried now about voting by mail after hearing about postal workers destroying ballots. What is safer- by mail or in person? ugh
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:06:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm worried now about voting by mail after hearing about postal workers destroying ballots. What is safer- by mail or in person? ugh
View Quote

1. I believe the big GD thread on that turned out to be a hoax.
2. I don't think there is a way to tell your party from the envelope.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yup. I'm Mormon, and personally like McMullin. But I'm also a realist.

I voted in favor of my gun rights and which candidates actually have a chance to win.
View Quote

Im truly shocked by how many here actually sucking the mcmullin cock. One dipshit was Oh he can win it all cant fix stupid and they are among us
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Wouldn't that be irony of some sort if Utah- the supposedly most patriotic, conservative, gun-rights state, gave Hillary the election?  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:06:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't tell anything from the outside of the envelope. The ballot is folded and placed inside an inner, security envelope. This is then inserted into the actual mailer.

For all the stupid that exists about this election (and there's plenty to go around), I'm not wasting any brainpower worrying about the post office.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top