Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/3/2016 6:56:34 PM EDT

I'm looking to retire soon with over 21 years. I've been looking for prospective jobs, but there's really nothing in my area (southwest-St. George and Cedar City).

I'm willing to relocate pretty much anywhere. I'd like another career as I'm pretty young for as many years law enforcement and military.

Figured I'd give this a shot. If this is the wrong place please delete.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
DUGWAY Proving Grounds

Tooele Army Depot

Search on USAJOBS.gov for an area you are interested in.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Strip club bouncer
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for your service military and police.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not pull a few shifts for WCSO or ICSO.  Looking to get out completely?  The jails are always looking to hire ex LE's for other jobs like property, evidence, CPIP ect....   Think you have to be retired 6 months d/t POST double dipping rules
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Agree, watch USAJobs. Hill AFB is often hiring police officers, GS-06. Easy job and gets you in the door for further fed career.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya double dipping screwed me. My plan was to do my 20 and then go to AP&P.  I work for one of those agencies. haha. But ya, I want to be done completely.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:10:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Federal Reserve was hiring.  Retired UHP neighbor got a job with them.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top