Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 6/20/2016 7:11:29 PM EDT
I can't find any recent info, is CCW legal there? what about the Salt Palace?
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't find any recent info, is CCW legal there? what about the Salt Palace?
View Quote

Don't know about the Salt Palace.

The last concert we went to at Vivint had security checkpoints with metal detectors, no guns signs on all the doors.

Found this on the Vivint web page:

"For the safety of all our guests, firearms, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited inside Vivint Smart Home Arena. Any guest presenting a game or event ticket consents to a reasonable search for weapons of any kind before entering. Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in no admittance or ejection."

Vivint guest guide

Gary
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like even if it is posted, you are not breaking the law if you CC there. Only if they figure out you are carrying and they ask you to leave and you don't, then you are breaking the law, is that correct?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I conceal carry on UTA, U of U campus, and at Larry H Miller Megaplex theaters all the time. Have yet to try Smith's Ballpark or Vivint Smart Home though
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Salt palace never checks every time I've been there, they just put up "no weapon" signs which I then disregard.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]
No signs, metal detectors were not in use, all went well.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I conceal carry on UTA, U of U campus, and at Larry H Miller Megaplex theaters all the time. Have yet to try Smith's Ballpark or Vivint Smart Home though
View Quote
Smith's Ballpark. lol

They looked in my wife's purse.  I walked right through.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
No guns allowed at Smith's Ballpark but they don't check either.  Concealed is concealed is my motto.  The worst that can happen is that you will be asked to leave.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top