Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2016 1:03:09 AM EDT
Running through SLC in a few weeks. Looking at staying in a pet friendly motel west of 15 off the 215.  What  dog parks are there (if any) in that west side loop of 215 between 15 & 80?

If there are none, then a decent place for the spouse and i to chow down at, that's not a chain / franchise.  
The chance of a dog park and goods eats (for us) in the same area, would be a bonus.

Appreciate your time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Leashed dogs are allowed at all Salt Lake County parks. If you are looking for an off leash park; the only one I know of in that area is Millrace park. 1200 West 5400 South.

La Quinta and Crystal Inn hotels are both usually pet friendly. You can find one of each just off I-215.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leashed dogs are allowed at all Salt Lake County parks. If you are looking for an off leash park; the only one I know of in that area is Millrace park. 1200 West 5400 South.

La Quinta and Crystal Inn hotels are both usually pet friendly. You can find one of each just off I-215.
View Quote

Appreciate the info. I know LaQ and Starwood are PF. With the travel schedule, it be better to have a run closer to our hotel. Notthing that can't be dealt with. What's another 15min, overall
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top