Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2016 8:58:37 PM EDT
Is there any place in Salt Lake / Utah County areas for VG USGI .50 and .30 ammo cans?
Not radioactive Chinese import crap.

I missed the Rocky Mtn gun show today, and the Crossroads one isn't for 3 weeks.
Sometimes there's a vendor there with ammo cans in VG shape for a good price, but I don't want to wait.

Anyone know if the surplus place on Redwood Road has them, or Smith & Edwards maybe?
Or some other source?
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Can always try ksl, utah gun exchange. Smith and Edwards does carry them. Can't remember their price, but was about in the middle between really good deal and being bent over. Wanna say they have newer and "discounted" used.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
The only good deal anymore is the guy at the back of the gunshows.  Unless you buy a truckload of them at auction and resell to make some money.  If you do, let me know :)

The ARMY/NAVY store on Redwood wants ridiculous prices when they have them.  Last time I was in there they were pushing $30 each for the 50 cal
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Smith and Edwards
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that guy at the gun show the same one that used to own Tight Group gun store in West Jordan?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only good deal anymore is the guy at the back of the gunshows.  Unless you buy a truckload of them at auction and resell to make some money.  If you do, let me know :)

The ARMY/NAVY store on Redwood wants ridiculous prices when they have them.  Last time I was in there they were pushing $30 each for the 50 cal

Is that guy at the gun show the same one that used to own Tight Group gun store in West Jordan?

Yes it is.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I guess I'll be patient and hit the Apr 30th gunshow.
Can't make it to S&E before then.
Thanks y'all
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Costco
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can always try ksl, utah gun exchange. Smith and Edwards does carry them. Can't remember their price, but was about in the middle between really good deal and being bent over. Wanna say they have newer and "discounted" used.
View Quote

$10 or $12 last time I was in, they spray painted tan over all of the markings, pretty lame.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top