Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 3/24/2016 2:37:35 AM EDT
Hey, I just relocated to the SLC/Utah County area from another state and I'm looking to get a trust set up before the new rules going into effect. Does anyone know a reputable attorney to set one up?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 11:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll shoot him an email.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
You could look into SilencerCo's Easy Trust.  It's cheap and just as effective.

https://silencerco.com/nfa-trust/
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Jim Alder, Sugarhouse, he did Mike Pappas's and everyone at the store I work at. Very comprehensive, covers all technicalities and loopholes
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Make that another vote for Jim Alder. He did mine a couple weeks ago. He took time to answer every question I could come up with. Very informative and highly recommended.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jim Alder, Sugarhouse, he did Mike Pappas's and everyone at the store I work at. Very comprehensive, covers all technicalities and loopholes
View Quote

What technicalities and loopholes are you referring to?  I just want to make sure I've crossed all my T's and Dotted all my Lower Case J's.....

Party Time Excellent
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Jim Alder +1. He offers 3 different levels, I think the bronze (entry level) was $150 when I got mine a few years ago.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 3:16:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Haha, his explanation takes about an hour and a half. A couple things that I liked is that he writes in that all Title II firearms previously owned by the trustholder are transferred to the trust itself. Also, he ensures that only the practical people on the trust will have to be submitting the fingerprint cards and passport photos once 41f comes around.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top