Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2016 6:04:40 PM EDT
Anyone know of a Dillon Dealer other than Christensens or scheels in SL  County?

Looking for a swager but neither have them in stock
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The email from his website bounced back so probably out of biz  Ill bite the bullet and order online

Thanks though
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never seen a Dillon Press for sale in any store locally.  I've heard that Brian Enos' site has good deals on them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 1:26:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Brian Enos is okay price wise ,with some good deals on occasion.  I use him because his shipping charges are far more reasonable than dealing directly with Dillon.  He ships just as quick, if not quicker, than Dillon.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never seen a Dillon Press for sale in any store locally.  I've heard that Brian Enos' site has good deals on them.
View Quote

Scheels sells the 550 and 650 and a limited selection of some other dillon stuff like dies and toolheads, swager, sclaes, etc

Christensens Reloading is a Full blown Dillon Distributor.  Works out of his garage in Sandy, but its a big garage and stocked with dillon and other reloading supplies.  Also has the best selection of powder I have seen anywhere locally in over 3 years (That was last week when I was in there looking for a 600 swager)
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Forgot about Christensen.   Yeah that guy had a ton of stuff.   Be careful when you go,  he'll talk your ear off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forgot about Christensen.   Yeah that guy had a ton of stuff.   Be careful when you go,  he'll talk your ear off.
View Quote

Im not sure if he is still around or sick or something.  He was getting pretty old.  Last half dozen times I have been there its been his son running the show, who seems quick and to the point
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top