Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2015 12:46:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
When I lived in Logan, the local USPSA club would occasionally arrange a group buy from Berrys.  This would usually coincide with someone taking a trip to Las Vegas, so they could be picked up on the way back.  

But I don't know if they had a storefront, or if the club just arranged something in advance.  

If nothing else, you can always just give them a call.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just came to post

146.9400- 131.8 Anaheim, Disneyland Orange KE6FUZ

not really keen on radio stuff, but if its tied into Disneyland, can't you talk to Disney world?
Walt Disney World** 147.300 + .600MHz 103.5 WD4WDW
D.E.A.R.S.

Walt Disney World** 145.110  - .600MHz 103.5 WD4WDW
D.E.A.R.S.

**The 147.300 repeater is part of the DARI network. (Disney Amateur Radio Interlink) This network brings together repeaters from Central Florida (Disney World), New York City (ABC), and Southern California (Disneyland), and essentially creates one big repeater.

eta, that this year is disneylands 60th anniversary, the clebration starts may 22nd.  might be busier from the 22nd on, if that factors into when you go.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, Berry's has a storefront, kind of.

You can walk in there and they have Blems and things out for purchase.
They will sell you anything they have in stock but they will probably have to get it for you.

Have not been inside for 2 years or so.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 1:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Last time I was there they said they weren't selling anything from the main location.  They told me to order it online and pick it up in the store.  I'll drive by there in the next few days and post what I find out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I just stopped by there and they had a sign on the door saying they couldn't serve any walk in customers..
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Double tap
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top