Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2014 11:33:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a shop directly across the street from Gallensons, I have no experience with them and won't be caught dead in a suit, so good luck!
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:39:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I buy most of my stuff at Jos A Bank, they not only have very nice wearing suits, if you wait for their big sales you can REALLY clean up. I walked out of there with $3500 worth of suits for just under a grand (three suits and a sport coat). With the custom tailoring to fit my body and carry needs. Their personal service can't be beat for the price, I will only buy from my guy from here on out as long as he is there. And yes, Mens Warehouse sucks ass.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:40:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
IDK, but if you are near the one in the District, or are willing to drive I will give you my guy's name. He is the best. On their big sale days I know they are going to be busy. I call Jaz and tell him I am coming at X time and if he is still with a customer he has stuff waiting for me to try on and look at.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 2:18:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top