Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2014 9:51:11 PM EDT
I've seen a couple of other people with similar posts here and here.

I am going to be in the SLC area soon for work and am wondering what to check out.  The Browning museum seems like a good idea.  I also recall that North American Arms is in UT; do they offer any kind of plant tours or sell anything at the factory (even just non-gun schwag)?

Are there any good army/navy surplus type stores?  Not the typical camos-and-canteens stuff, but real surplus like inert ordnance, GI tools, knives, electronics, etc.

Are there any gun shows coming up this weekend?

Note: I am working within 15 miles of SLC but I will drive hundreds of miles (Wyoming... Idaho?) to see/do something interesting.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  Perfect, I am definitely putting that store on the list.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top