Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:51 AM EDT
Mods, hopefully this is OK.  I have no financial benefit from this, in fact, I'm paying the same $125 for the class as everyone else.

I'm still trying to get a NV permit without spending an entire Friday-Monday in Elko.  I have an instructor from Elko willing to put on a class in Wendover on Saturday, Dec. 6th.  Cost of the class is $125 and it is 8 hours with 30 rounds of shooting to qualify.  You will still have to apply in person (with an appointment) at the Elko County Sheriff's Office in Elko sometime after the class, but at least Wendover is more convenient for a Saturday class and there may even be more to do for spouses.

Class will be limited to 12 people and there are already 3 spots taken.

Anyone interested, please PM me for details.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top