Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2014 4:15:34 PM EDT

Don't forget to regularly visit or call Christensen reloading.  Sure, it's a dim, run-down garage that reeks of cat urine, but they get powder in regularly, and have a good variety.  Yesterday, they had a shelf full of 4/8 pound jugs, as well as a good variety of 1-pound jugs.

I don't recall all of the pistol powders that they had, because my attention was firmly held by the 4-pound jugs of N320.  One followed me home, but I decided not to be greedy, and left the other for you guys.  I do recall an 8-pound jug of TAC being there as well.

Prices are not as low as I would hope, but they're not *too* extravagant.  The N320 cost me just barely less than buying it in 1-pound jugs did before the craze, and the 8-pounder of TAC was just under $20/lb, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't look too close at primers.  Their primer prices are usually a bit high, however.  Depending on which you need, scheels may be your best bet in the south end of the valley, or gallensons in the north.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Stopped by today while out running around. Picked up a lb of RL-15 and a lb of Steel, decent prices both.

They did have pretty good selection of primers, but I'm well stocked for them so I didn't check prices. If Gallenson's wasn't so much more convenient to get to I'd make Christensen a regular stop.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top