Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/13/2014 7:36:01 PM EDT
The Cedar Post Pawn Shop has a lot of .22 on the shelf.  A little pricey but it is in stock.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I called and the 500 round boxes were $40.00 -$45.00 depending on the brand.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, thanks.  I hate paying that much for 22, but I have been paying more per round for the 50 round boxes that DG&F periodically puts out.

According to the arfcom app Walmart had Winchester 333 packs in Hurricane this morning and I happened to be driving by, so I stopped and there were like 15 vultures already lurking at the ammo counter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cool, thanks.  I hate paying that much for 22, but I have been paying more per round for the 50 round boxes that DG&F periodically puts out.

According to the arfcom app Walmart had Winchester 333 packs in Hurricane this morning and I happened to be driving by, so I stopped and there were like 15 vultures already lurking at the ammo counter.
View Quote

I talked with the old guy at the Hurricane Walmart and he told me that those vultures actually spend the night in the store so they can get a box.  Did you end up getting any .22?

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:43:53 AM EDT
[#6]
$0.08 still seems high. I use the wikiarms website to send me alerts. Just this week, I picked up four 525 round Federal boxes, in an ammo can, with free shipping to Cabelas. $110 total. That's 5 cents/round, and made for much happiness.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top